"The medication is doing good on her. This is the first time she woke up after her two months of staying here. Now she needs to rest again para mabalik ang lakas niya. She needs to gain energy to recover from the accident so we can already proceed with the surgery. Now I suggest that you all go home and come back tomorrow to visit her" I heard the male doctor said before he looked at me and checked me for the last time.

Gusto kong sabihan iyong doctor na gusto kong makausap sila Mommy at Daddy. I wanted to tell them and ask them what happened but when I heard the door shuts down, it's like I am left with an only option and that's to sleep and rest again.

That is at least my very first memory for the first time I woke up from the car accident.

"In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must tell me how ar— "

Napamulat ako ng marinig na tumigil sa pagbabasa ng libro si Lance sa aking tabi. I heard the door of the room opening kaya agad na napadako duon ang aking tingin.

The curtain danced as the wind through the window blew. It was a peaceful afternoon for me where all I can do is to listen to Lance's low voice while reading my favorite novel and feeling the cold wind of the summer.

"She needs to have the surgery as soon as possible before any complication will happen" I heard Doc Alvarez said to Mom.

"Pero Doc, she needs to go to the States for the operation"

Bumuntong-hininga si Doc dahil duon. Tumingin silang dalawa sa akin at medyo nagulat siguro na nakitang gising ako't nakikinig sa kanilang dalawa.

Mom immediately went to my bed and looked at me with those soft stares, "How are you feeling, anak?"

I opened my mouth but struggled to talk because of the oxygen mask. She must have saw my problem kaya agad niyang tinanggal ang mask sa aking mukha.

"F-fine... " paos kong sabi.

She gave me a faint smile before kissing my forehead, "I-I'm happy you're feeling good now"

"M-Mom... "

She looked at me as if she's asking what I wanted to say. Halos habol ko ang aking hininga habang pinipilit na makapagsalita.

"C-Clef... " I murmured, feeling all the pain in my stomach, "I-I want to see C-Clef... "

I saw tears glistened on her eyes. Hindi ko alam pero agad na sumakit ang aking dibdib dahil sa kanyang reaksyon. Pakiramdam ko'y mas sumakit ang aking tiyan dahil duon.

I saw her biting her lips before smiling, "We are trying to call him, anak. He's still in Los Angeles. We will immediately tell you kapag nakausap namin siya" aniya bago ilagay muli ang oxygen mask sa aking bibig.

I felt a tear escaped my eyes when I closed it. It's been five days since I had my concious back. Anila Mommy ay dalawang buwan akong hindi gumigising pagkatapos ng aksidente.

I had a severe injury because of the accident. Brain hemorrhage na agad naagapan but that is not what makes things worst. Except from having a hemorrhage, I also got a diaphragmic rupture.

An injury where my diaphraghm got a tear, making it hard for me to breathe and giving me some stomach pain. It was hard to diagnosed dahil normal naman and result ng mga xrays ko but they soon found it out before I even woke up. Kinakailangan ko pang magpaopera para lang gumaling ito at hindi magkaroon ng komplikasyon but the surgery is only available in America and I need to fly there as soon as possible.

But before going there I wanted to see Clef, that's my only wish since the day I woke up but five days had already passed and I haven't seen even his shadow here. I wanted to talk to him, ask him how is he now. If he really leave the Creole. Kung kamusta ang kumpanya at kung anong ng magiging plano naming dalawa.