Chapter III: Gremory VS Phenex

Previously on Life as a Saiyan-Devil

"Uh...I need you to help train Kiba in the ways of a sword," I said turning to Kiba who was behind him.

"Nice to meet you Goku-san," Kiba said politely, "My name is Yuuto Kiba, a pleasure to meet you." Kiba bowed.

"Pleasures all mine, My name is Goku, Nice to meet you too, Kiba-san!" Goku said with a friendly tone, bowing.

"Kiba, Goku was my master, he's also a Saiyan," I said, everyone was surprised. "Plea-" "Sorry, you misunderstand, he's a pure blooded Saiyan," I said to them.

Their eyes and mouth go wide open.

Next Day

~Y/N POV~

"I know that it's an important event for the Gremory Clan and the Phenex Clan," "Correction 'was'," I interrupted the beautiful Sona Sitri, who stood idly as she crossed her arms under her breasts while standing next to me. Raynare was standing to my left, while Sona was standing to my right. "Sorry, was, but I didn't think it would require making a show out of it," she said with her arms crossed. 

Tsubaki was standing next to her as Sona's Queen, however, their peerage was apparently back at Earth; watching the show from there.

"I guess it's some way of showing off power? I don't know, I thought you would know since you're a devil and all," I said shrugging.

We were in the Underworld, or the 'Devil World' I guess. Still confused as to what it's called but anyways.

It's said to be roughly the same size as Earth, but with much larger landmass, as there are no oceans, just lakes. To be honest, I had never expected to enter the Underworld, alive. Jokes aside, The Underworld has the same flow of time as Earth, so they have the usual night and day cycle.

I was expecting more, fiery type, more screams of pain, from all the movies that depicted hell. This seems far from it, seems more peaceful from Earth, at least for now.

"That is true...." Sona said with a light blush on her cheeks.

"I'm surprised, you've seemed to have grown stronger over the past 12 days," I said, looking at Sona, "There's a stronger aura around you," I said, leaning closer to her ear, "I don't know what you did, but I like the change, makes you look even sexier~," I whispered into her ear. 

Smirking when I saw a shiver go down her spine. Sona was blushing lightly.

"T-Thank you," Sona said nervously, adjusting her glasses. She was blushing at my compliment, I slipped my arms around her waist. Sona jumped a bit however, she did not move at all. She just seemed to melt into my arms.

The Rating Games was being held in the Underworld, and it became a public thing. Since the Phenex's were found out, the Gremory's quickly canceled the marriage, however, they still wanted a Rating Game for entertainment purposes.

Rias said that she wanted to compete in a Rating Game regardless of the situation. This time, there was no need to marry anyone if she lost the match. Simply, it was for experience, you could say. However, the Phenex's Peerage did take it seriously, I could tell because Riser was stronger. Much stronger, he might give me a challenge this time. So, I was pretty stoked for that match.

You must be asking since I'm in Rias's Peerage, how come I'm not participating?

Well, you see you can't have Two Kings in the same Peerage, and since I am the King of the Gremory's Second Peerage, I'm not allowed to participate. However, since I had a Knight piece, Rias having an open spot left for her Knight Piece, she substituted Kalawarner as her Knight piece for now, since it leaves one spot open.