Chapter XIV: Chilling with the Girls!

Previously on the Life as a Saiyan-Devil

"No! Don't! I want to sleep like this~," Akeno wined, pulling his cock into her, moaning at the feeling of being full, full of his member, full of his cum.

Y/N grinned and nodded, carrying her to bed, where the slept together, spooning. Y/N still inside of her, he pulled the cover over their bodies, put an across her chest, and slept.

A content smile, sleeping with the woman he loved.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

I felt a warm sensation on me, I looked down to see Akeno's on top of me with a cute snore she was sleeping peacefully. I then notice two other bodies around me, and I almost jump till I see a familiar blonde and white hair. 

I look to my right to see 18 snuggled up to me, and to my left to see Zamasu doing the same thing. 

I smile glad that they're back from their trip to Conton City. Thankfully they are both still in their undergarments, though it was still a boner worthy sight, I willed myself down. 

I look at the clock to see it was 09:30 AM, 'Huh? They still have time, well then,' I thought, gently releasing the hold Zamasu, 18 and Akeno had on me. 

I pick up Akeno, as I sit up on the bed, my member rubs against her pussy. It stirs a lot, causing Akeno to moan in her sleep. I gulp and ignore the amazing feeling, gently lifting Akeno off of me, hearing her whine, which quickly dies down as I rub her body.

I lay her down in the middle of Zamasu and 18, who quickly push up against Akeno, who moans in her sleep, but does not wake. 

I just stare at the scene, my nose bleeding, and my member standing up. Watching three of my lovers in bed, sleeping in the most provocative, boner worthy manner.

I shake my head, and go to the bathroom, to take care of my serious case of blue balls.

~Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N masturbating while showering, while his Harem stalks him with eyes full of lust~

I came out of the bathroom, wearing a dark blue shirt with the first two buttons down and the sleeves tucked to my elbows and white short pants. The open shirt exposed a part of my chest, I look at the bed to see the three of them still sleeping, I look at the clock, it read 10:00 AM.

I smile and go down to make breakfast for the six of us, including Raynare and Kalawarner.

Hey! They maybe Fallen Angels, but they've grown on me, on everyone. Even Rias does not give them the disgusted look she gave them a month ago. 

(A/N: Btw, it's been a month now, since that Fallen Angel incident, not like 2-3 Days, like it was in the Anime.)

I go down and look around and see that Raynare and Kalawarner are not around.  I look at the calendar on the refrigerator and realize that it's a Sunday, and tomorrow's our week off to train. 

'Awesome! We have a week off, guess I can give Raynare and Kalawarner a break as well,' I thought, moving to the kitchen to make breakfast.

~Timeskip brought to you by Y/N cooking~

It was now 10:35 AM, I was now finishing up breakfast. Today's menu was a French-Style breakfast.

 Today's menu was a French-Style breakfast