Chapter VI: Meeting the Family

(A/N: That guy ^ is Zeoticus Gremory

(A/N: That guy ^ is Zeoticus Gremory.)

Previously on Life as a Saiyan-Devil

Grayfia and I were now standing outside her home. I was nervous, it was the first time I was going to meet my girlfriend's and potential girlfriend's family.

Grayfia noticed it, and she started giggling, rubbing my back. She kissed me and said, "Don't worry Y/N, they will love you. Like I love you," giving me a heartwarming smile.

"I love you too," I said to her, kissing her again, holding her hand. I break the kiss, breath in and knock on the door.

"Coming!" A female voice from the house says the sound of footstep comes.

The door opens to reveal...

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

The door opens to reveal a woman who looks very much like Rias, with shorter brown hair and violet eyes, though she seems to be around Rias's age.

(A/N: I am wondering, y'all want her in? Or should we just leave her be?)

"Ah! Grayfia! You're here, Rias was looking for you," the female said in a gentle manner. "Oh! But who's this handsome young man?"

I blushed when she said that, "Oh! He blushes too." Both giggled at my reaction.

"Mom, this is Y/N!" Grayfia said giggling.

"So this is the young man that has caught the heart of my two daughters?" She said with a spark in her eyes and giggling.

Grayfia blush, "MOM!!" she screamed in embarrassment looking at me, she blushed further when she saw me looking at her. 

"Oh really?" I asked Grayfia, "I didn't know I had caught their hearts." I said smiling. She was blushing even more now.

Her mother was giggling, "Oh, how I would love to be young again?" She said, I wanted to comment but I don't think it would be appropriate. "Anyways, My name is Venelana Gremory, wife of Zeoticus Gremory, welcome to the House of Gremory. Please come in!" She said opening the door further, motioning to come inside.