Chapter X: Asia get's a Familiar!

Previously on Life as a Saiyan-Devil

~??? POV~

I woke up suddenly, feeling the power shift in the atmosphere.

"Hmmmm....seems like someone worthy has appeared," I said, getting up and staring at the sky. "Someone worthy of my time~," I said stretching, transforming and letting out a loud roar in the process.

~Y/N POV~

I froze, as I felt the power shit in the atmosphere as if on cue, I heard a roar from the left.

(A/N: It's supposed to be 'shift', but I am keeping it for the gags.)

 The rest freeze and look to the left in the direction of the roar.

"What is that?" I asked Zatouji, who was sweating bullets.

"That's someone you don't want to meet," He said looking at me nervously, quickly walking away, the rest soon follow.

I stayed back looking to the left but end up following Zatouji.

'No point wandering off, I do not know how to get back,' I thought, as I walked briskly to catch up with the rest.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

I quickly caught up with the rest. Looking around, still feeling the power.

'Hope that's not trouble,' I thought, as I followed the rest.

"Now, what type of familiar do you desire? Strong one? Fast? Or one with poison?" Zatouji asked as he leads the group through the forest.

"Which familiar would you recommend?" I asked him, a bit weirded out by him, however, he is probably an expert at this.

Zatouji pulled out a catalog of some sort and pointed at a creature that was displayed with great ferocity. "I would recommend her! 1 of the Dragon-Kings, the Chaos Karma Dragon, Tiamat!" as if on cue, thunder picked up in the area. 

The rest looked at the sky in a 'what the fuck?' expression. I raised an eyebrow, "She's a legendary dragon and she's also the only female among the Dragon-Kings! Even now, there has yet to be a Devil that to catch her! Which is obvious since she's as strong as a Mao!" He said another bolt of lightning appears.

I look around, 'The fuck is this? Some sort of anime show?' I thought, looking around. 'Well, the writers better do a good job then! Haven't got laid in ages....' was the lingering thought as I looked at Zatouji now.

"D-D-Dragon?" Asia said in a soft voice, shivering in fear.

"Eh, I'll pass," I said nonchalantly. Everyone was shocked, "It's not like I am strong enough to tame her, plus I am probably a bug she would swat away easily." I said before anyone could question me, they all looked at me, then looked at the book in wonder.

"Don't think so lowly of yourself," said a female voice, my head snapping to the voice. "You have quite the power in you, Saiyan-Devil." The smooth female voice continued.

"Who was that?" I asked aloud.

"Get ready, she is coming," Zatouji said looking around nervously.

"She is here," I said looking around, feeling the energy nearby.

"T-T-Tiamat?" Asia asked shivering in fear, I walk to her and pull her in a protective hug.

"Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you," I said to her, she blushes but nods and goes closer to hug me. I move us closer to Rias and Akeno, who sense my protectiveness and come closer to me as well.