Chapter II: The King and His Queens (LEMON)

Previously on Life as a Saiyan-Devil

"I do feel the connection with you," Rias said. Looking through her link to the piece, her eyes widen.

"How did your power increase so much?!" She screamed as if she saw a monster.

"What is it Rias?" Sona asked, a worry on her face, seeing her best friend panic.

"H-H-He's a M-Mutated K-King piece!" Rias said to Sona. Everyone, except 18, Zamasu and Y/N's face were in shock.

"Is that a bad thing?" Y/N asked.

Still a Flashback

~Third Person POV~

"Is that a bad thing?" Y/N asked.

"It's not, but reaching that kind of power level in such a short amount of time is nothing to joke about!" Rias said to him.

"Y/N, It takes years for people to reach that kind of power and be able to hold a Mutated King Piece is serious business," Grayfia said. "If word gets out, you could be in a lot of trouble."

"Great! Just what I needed," Y/N said in an annoyed tone.

There was a silence that followed, everyone was troubled by the5 thought.

"But since you are under Rias's peerage, they might think twice before calling the wrath of Oni-sama! He is one of the Four Satans!" Grayfia said proudly, putting her hands on her hips.

"Correct Nee-san!" Rias said to her sister, smiling. While also putting her hand on her hips like her older sister.

'Cute,' He mentally chuckled at the two siblings' antics.

"Anyways, this means that you can get a peerage now," Rias said her voice dropping a bit.

"And what happens if I do make my own peerage?" Y/N asked. 

"Well you will no longer be under my command, you will have your own territory. Perhaps have something like my peerage and many more," Rias said her voice becoming sadder and sadder. 

'Ahhhh, her end of the bargain would be gone,' Y/N thought, 'Well, it's not like I want to get my own, too much of a hassle. I am more of a fighter than a leader.' 

(A/N: Sorry! The people who wanted to have their own peerage, you are not getting one. As of right now, it's too much work for me. However, I might add one at a later date.)

"Eh, I don't want that. Too much work, plus I am more of a fighter than a leader," Y/N said to her. 

Rias's smile came back, though in the back of the room Issei felt a bit jealous. "So now that you have done your end of the deal, I would like to know my end," Y/N said to her. 

"Do you really mean that?" Rias was looking at him with wide eyes with tears forming in her eyes but they were of happiness, smiling at his confession.

Y/N nodded, "Of course, I already gave my word. Now that doesn't mean I will be able to solve everything. But I will help you solve this issue together," he grinned. "Plus you are extremely beautiful and hot, that I wouldn't be a man amongst men if I let an opportunity of making a beautiful girl like you happy go." 

As Y/N finished, Rias threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She looked up at him with hopeful eyes. "Thank you," she said throatily before she leaned in to kiss him.

"Uh-Uh, Rias," Y/N said putting his finger to her lips before she could kiss him. 

Rias looking confused and hurt.