Chapter VII: Saving the Holy Priestess

Previously on Life as a Saiyan-Devil

"So I was hoping to save her, rather than her falling into the hands of those fallen scum," I said with an angry tone, "Because if you don't, I will." I finished staring at her, she stared back; then looked down, wondering what to do.

(A/N: You say because in that way in this instance, it's not a typo or me shortening the word.)

After a few minutes of silence, thankfully the others did not say anything.

"Ok," Rias said with a gentle tone. "Let's go get our Holy Priestess," She said with full confidence, and then I smiled at her.

"Thank you," I said, nodding.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

We were now traveling to the ORC, Sirzechs, Grayfia, Rias and I. 18 and Zamasu were at the house, not wanting to involve them in the devil business just yet. 

'The more away they are from all this nonsense the better it is for me, plus, bringing a Shinjin around is not a good idea,' I thought, walking inside the room to find that only Akeno was around.

"Hey, Akeno, where's Kiba, Koneko, and Issei?" Rias asked Akeno, startling her. Akeno's eyes went wide when she noticed Sirzechs and Grayfia were here as well.

"Greetings Sirzechs-sama, and Grayfia-sama," She said bowing, and when she turned to me she blushed. "H-Hi, Y/N-kun," She said blushing.

"Hello, Akeno," I said smirking crossing my arms, easily standing taller than everyone. Sirzechs barely reaching my shoulders, 'A 6'7 has its perks,' I thought, smirking mentally.

"All three of them have gone on contracts," Akeno said, blushing, her eyes were going to Rias and Me.

We all sit down, Rias goes over her desk and picks up all the contracts the three have gone to.

~Small Timeskip~

Kiba and Koneko have returned, but Issei has yet to be found.

"Akeno, may I see Issei's contract?" Rias asked Akeno, Akeno hands the contract to her.

Rias's eyes widen in surprise, "He's under attack!" Rias exclaimed, shocking everyone; all of were standing in shock. "He's getting attacked by an exorcist!"

"What?!" Akeno rushes over to Rias to see the contract.

"Akeno, portal now!" Rias said to her queen, Akeno stands in the middle and starts creating the portal to the Abandoned House, I stand up and try to lock on to his energy. Since I am a Devil now, finding their energy would be easy enough.

"Rias!" They turn to me, "I have him, I am going," I said nodding.

"WAIT!" Sirzechs spoke, "Can you take us there?" He asked, a look of concern on his face and tone.

I nod, "Hold each other," I said, Kiba holds Koneko, Koneko holds Akeno, Akeno holds Rias, Rias holds Grayfia, Grayfia holds Sirzechs, and he holds me. 

(A/N: Sorry for the crappy dialogue, It's just that I have no reference to what actually happened in ORC, while Issei was off to fight Freed.)  

I find Issei's energy signature and teleport us.

We appeared behind a familiar figure, who was standing behind Issei, who had his sacred gear activated, his fist curled up in the air as if he punched someone.

We look to the direction of the rubble in front of Issei, I used Observe on the guy walking to us.