break up -damon salvatore

You were one of the few humans that lived in Mystic Falls and somehow you ended up in a relationship with Damon Salvatore

You were one of the few humans that lived in Mystic Falls and somehow you ended up in a relationship with Damon Salvatore. He had told you about vampires and witches, even werewolves thinking you would leave him but you didn't. You were in love with him and he was in love with you.

A couple days ago, you were kidnapped and Damon rescued you just in time. You were badly injured and Damon never wanted to see you like that again, so he thought breaking up with you would be the best solution.

You arrived at his house and sat next to him on his couch. "What did you want to talk about?" You asked. "Us, you'll never be happy if we're together. I'm always putting you in danger and I can't lose you. The truth is, you're better off without me." Damon explained trying to keep himself together. "What are you saying?" You asked not wanting to believe anything he was saying. "We can't be together. I'm sorry, I love you but I can't keep putting you in danger." You didn't know what to say so you said nothing. You just stood up and walked out in tears.

goodnight.