he comforts you when you have a nightmare

A/N: I just noticed that I've been spelling Stefan's name wrong the entire time, whoops.

Damon:
You shot up breathing heavily. You looked over seeing Damon, your boyfriend sleeping peacefully next to you. You sighed and thought to yourself 'it felt so real.' You had a nightmare that Damon died saving you. Just the thought of it made you tear up.

Damon woke up and pulled you towards him. "Bad dream?" He asked, you nodded. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked again. You sighed and looked away from him. "Someone was about to rip my heart out but you came in front of me and they killed you instead." You explained, hugging him tightly and crying in his chest. "Shh I'm right here. It's all okay" he whispered in your ear softly as you finally calmed down. He whipped away your tears as you both laid back down and fell asleep in each others arms.

Stefan:
You were tossing and turning in your sleep whispering small "no's" and "don't hurt me's".

"y/n" Stefan whispered shaking you awake. You gasped and scooted away from him a little but realizing everything was just a dream.

"What was it about?" He asked already knowing it was about him, but you didn't want to tell him. "It was about me wasn't it?" He asked looking down. "You're humanity was off. You wanted to kill me, you said you never really loved me but I knew it wasn't really you." You explained lifting his head up so he was looking at you. "I'm sorry" he said, pulling you into his chest. "Don't be sorry! It was just a dream" you said kissing him gently on the cheek before you both fell asleep.

Tyler:
"Babe wake up!" Tyler said shaking you, trying to wake you up. You were tossing and turning in your sleep. It was like you were scared, more than scared. Terrified at what was happening.

You finally woke up after Tyler kept shaking you. You looked over at Tyler realizing you were having a nightmare. "What was the dream about?" He asked playing with your hair. "Nothing" you sighed. You didn't want to tell him because it was about him. "C'mon tell me, talking about it will help." He said. You looked away from him "it was a full moon and you turned into a wolf. You were chasing me, trying to kill me" you explained as a single tear rolled down your cheek. "I would never try to kill you" Tyler said pulling you closer to him. "I know but it felt so real" you said, hugging him tightly. "I promise I won't let anything hurt you, especially me" he said laying you back down and watching you as you fell back asleep.

Kai:
"Baby, wake up" your boyfriend, Kai shook you gently. You were screaming his name in your sleep and tossing and turning. He was a little worried and struggling to get you awake.

You finally shot up, trying to catch your breath. Kai sat up next to you rubbing your back trying to calm you down. "Bad dream?" He asked, you nodded. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked "you started killing innocent people and said you didn't love me. You started choking me and almost killed me." You started crying as Kai pulled you into a tight hug. "Shhh it's not real. I would never hurt you. I love you so much" he whispered. You smiled to yourself pulling him back down into bed with you and wrapped your arms around him laying your head on his chest. "I love you too" you responded as you drifted off to sleep.

Klaus:
You suddenly woke up from your horrible nightmare. It felt completely real but it wasn't. You looked to your left and saw your boyfriend, Klaus sleeping peacefully. You sunk back into the bed and tried going back to sleep but every time you shut your eyes the dream kept replaying itself.

"Love, is everything ok?" You turned around and saw Klaus looking at you worriedly. "It was just a nightmare, that's all" you said. "What was it about?" He asked playing with your hair. "You didn't love me anymore and started feeding on me" you explained looking away from him. "Look at me" he demanded, you did as you were told and he continued speaking "I would never hurt you. I love you so much and I could never even show that side of me towards you." You smiled at him lovingly and responded "I know and I love you too, so so much." You curled up into his arms and fell back asleep, and from that night on you never had that dream ever again.

Jeremy:
"Y/n" Jeremy whispered shaking you, trying to get you awake. You were crying in your sleep, more like sobbing. You woke up and wrapped your arms around Jeremy crying in his chest. "Do you want to talk about it?" Jer asked rubbing your back. "A vampire started chasing me and started feeding on me. It felt so real" you explained your dream and continued crying in his arms. "I'm not letting anything happen to you. I'm going to do everything I can to protect you, I promise." He whispered. You stopped crying and he whipped your tears away with his thumb. "I'm sorry I woke you" you giggled as you laid back down pulling Jeremy down with you. "Don't be sorry, I don't like seeing you scared" that's the last thing you heard before falling back asleep.

Elijah:
You woke up from a nightmare and you couldn't fall back asleep so you got up and went into the kitchen. You poured yourself a glass of water and took a sip as you heard light foot steps walk in the room.

"Y/n, what are you doing awake?" Elijah asked walking over to you. "I couldn't go back to sleep" you answered taking another sip of your water. "Bad dream?" He asked you nodded in response. "Would you like to talk about it?" He asked. "Not really" you said placing the empty glass in the sink. "Well talking about it might help you go back to sleep" he suggested. You sighed and looked at the ground "you shut your humanity off and tried to kill me" you admitted. "I would never hurt you y/n. Even with my humanity off I could never lay a hand on you" he smiled kindly at you. "I know" you responded, smiling back at him. "Go back to bed" he instructed, you giggled taking his hand in yours and pulling him with you "lay with me" you said as you both walked to your room.

A/N: Omggg Tysm for over 800 reads. I love you guys so much omg!!! ~sophhh ◡̈