baking christmas cookies

Damon:
He would always try to impress you. While you were decorating the tree he would attempt to make the cookies. Once they were in the oven he would help you with the tree and brag about how amazing of a baker he is. But when the cookies were done and you took them out of the oven, they were burnt you laugh and say to Damon "hey amazing baker you burnt the cookies nice job" then you would make them yourself.

Stefan:
You couldn't cook so Stefan made the cookies and you would always lick the batter off the spoon as you watched him. When they were done you both ate them and decorated the rest of the Salvatore boarding house.

Tyler:
He wasn't a big fan of the whole 'Christmas cookie' thing but you made him help you. Which he did just so he could eat all of them. That was his favorite part.

Kai:
This holiday makes him so immature. He's such a kid and he loves this time of year so the two of you always make the cookies. He would always throw chocolate chips, flour, and anything he could find at you which turns into a food fight and he always lets you win.

Jeremy:
You loved to make Christmas cookies. It was just something you enjoyed every December. Jeremy loved when you made them because he loved to eat them.

A/N: I am so sorry this sucks and I am so sorry I haven't updated. I've been so busy with school. Winter break is soon so that's when I'll be updating a lot!! Love you all thank you for 82k reads :)