your first kiss

Damon:
It was Damon's birthday. You didn't know how old he was, you couldn't keep track to be honest. Since it was his birthday you decided to man up and tell him how you felt as a present since you didn't know what to give him. You arrived at the Salvatore Boarding house and went inside. Caroline threw Damon a party because she's crazy about birthdays. You saw Damon sitting in front of the fireplace just staring into it. You walked over to him and placed your hand on his shoulder. "Happy birthday" you said. He looked up and at you and smirked "thanks" he replied standing up beside you. "Come with me I'll give you my gift" you said leading him outside. "You didn't have to get me anything" "I didn't" you said wrapping your arms around his neck. "Than what's your gift?" He asked placing his arms around your waist. "This" you said before kissing him, that was the first time you two had ever kissed and it wasn't your last.

Stefan:
"Hey y/n can I ask you something?" Stefan asked walking up to you "shoot" you said staring into his big brown eyes. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. You weren't expecting that. You liked Stefan, a lot he gave you butterflies every time he entered the room but you didn't think he liked you back. "Yes" you replied. He put his arms around your waist and pulled you into his chest. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he leaned forward and kissed you.

Tyler:
It was a full moon and you knew you wouldn't be able to see Tyler since he didn't let you near him when he turned. But you didn't like being away from him even if it was for one day. You knew he wouldn't harm you so you went over to his house and knocked on the door. The door flew open and Tyler stood there in the door way. "Y/n what are you doing here? Don't you know it's a full moon?" He asked "yes I know" you replied "then go home" he said about to close the door but you squeezed passed him and walked inside. "Y/n go home" he repeated. "No! You're not going to hurt me. It's not even dark out" you protested "yes I will hurt you" he yelled walking towards you "I know you Tyler and you would never hurt me" you yelled back "yes I will why can't you just leave and stay safe?" He asked, he was shouting now. "Because I love you" you realized what you had said and covered your mouth. Tyler walked toward you and pined you against the wall. "I love you too, that's why I want you to leave because I don't want to hurt the love of my life" he said, you smashed your lips onto his and he pulled away "so will you please leave?" He asked again. You smiled and kissed his cheek "yes" you replied walking out the door.

Kai:
You share an apartment with your best friend Kai and every night he comes home with some chick and has sex and when I say every night I mean every night. Tonight was the night you were going to tell him that you can never get any sleep at night because him and his "girl of the night" was extremely loud. You sat on the couch and waited for him to come home from the bar. He never got drunk he was just there to pick up girls. You heard the door open and you got up and walked to the door seeing Kai and some girl about to walk up the stairs. "Kai" you said and watched him turn around "what?" He asked "I need to talk to you" you said walking closer to him "I'm gonna go" the mystery girl said and left. "Kai you need to stop having sex every night" you confessed he stared at you for moment before walking up to you. "You do know I have been trying to get you to stop me" "what do mean?" You asked completely confused "I was trying to make you jealous because I like you" he whispered the last part but you heard him. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck "I like you too Kai" you said as he placed his arms around your waist and kissed you.

Klaus:
"Y/n!" You heard your name being called and walked into Klaus' room. "Yes?" "I want to show you something" he said guiding you over to where he keeps all his paintings. He pulled out one of them and showed it to you "I made this for you" you took the gorgeous painting in your hands and admired it for a while before responding "aww Klaus I love it! It's beautiful" you've liked Klaus for some time now but you never thought he might like you back. "I'm glad you like it" he smiled at you "well I like you better" you didn't realize you said that out loud "oh my I-I didn't mean-" you stuttered trying to find the right words to say. "I like you better too" he whispered pulling you close to him. You were surprised he liked you back, as you were processing what was happening you felt his soft lips on yours.

Jeremy:
You and your best friend Jeremy are currently in a fight. The two of you haven't spoke to each other in 3 days. You missed him, you didn't want to admit it but you were in love with him. You were in love with your best friend and you hated not being with him. You were walking home from the grill alone and felt some one tap you on your shoulder. You turned around and came face to face with Jeremy. "I really need to talk to you" he said. He looked upset and you hated seeing him upset. "I was on my way home if you wanted to come with me" you spoke not looking at him and continuing to walk. "Ok" he replied walking beside you. It was completely silent until the two of you arrived at your house. You unlocked the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind Jeremy and he stepped through the door. "Y/n I'm sorry. I don't even remember why we were fighting but I don't like fighting with you. I don't like being away from you and not speaking to you even if it was for 3 days" he confessed looking down. "I don't like it either. I miss you Jeremy, so much" you said, leaning against the arm of the couch. "I think I love you" he whispered staring into your eyes. You couldn't take it anymore, you kissed him and he immediately kissed you back. "I love you too Jeremy."

Elijah:
You and your best friend Elijah were watching a movie. You liked Elijah though but you didn't want to ruin your friendship so you kept your feelings to yourself. "Y/n?" Elijah asked looking at you. You paused the movie and turned your body so you were facing him "yes?" "I like you" he said completely out of the blue. You didn't know how to respond but you knew you could not say anything so you replied "I like you too" he smiled at you and moved closer to you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and put your forehead against his. "I've liked you for a while now" you said and then he kissed you.

A/N: I know Elijah's is bad but Kai's is my fav tbh + Jeremy's is cute af. ~sophhh ◡̈