Chapter 3 - A Beautiful Melody ♫

Start from the beginning

***

"I'm so excited! Learning about Epiphany makes me want to work even harder at my Aikatsu!" I exclaimed. Kazuna agreed.

We sat down on the sofa in our dorm, and started to watch the program.

"Welcome back everyone, to Shining Idols! I'm your host, Gorou Okamura! Joining us today is the unit we all love, Epiphany!" he announced.

The camera zoomed out to reveal Epiphany all smiling and waving at the audience. I was starting to get hyped up. They all looked stunning in the Stardust Academy Top Idol uniform, and you could even sense their idol auras.

 They all looked stunning in the Stardust Academy Top Idol uniform, and you could even sense their idol auras

(A/N: Yes, the dress is the S4 uniform

(A/N: Yes, the dress is the S4 uniform. I just adore this uniform too much. And also I wasn't able to change the colours. So let's pretend that this uniform is for Stardust Academy xP)

"Welcome back ladies! Firstly, it's your last year at Stardust Academy, before you enter the high school right? How do you feel about that?" Mr. Okamura said.

"I'm really going to miss Stardust Middle School. I'm going to miss the cafeteria a lot!" Kaguya said, her eyes watering. Akane sighed at Kaguya's childish response.

"We're all going to miss all the special memories we've had" Asami said, looking down with a sad smile.

"That's right. Every memory made us grow a little more. I'm also going to miss all the adorable underclassmen. I'm hoping that I'll get a chance to know the first years before I leave! They put on splendid performances!" Megumi commented, smiling.