Kiba- If your not the one (short shory)

"Sasuke, I swear to god, stop fussing." You huffed as your twin gave you a checklist of things NOT to say to his friends.
For 16 years of your 20 year life, they had been your friends to.
But when your brother Itachi was set  to go prison for his envolvement in a gang, the family wanted to disown him. They wanted to leave him all alone in a jail cell, rotting away.
You wouldn't do that.
So, you ran away with him. Him and his gang. Sasuke blamed Itachi for you leaving, he missed his twin.
You missed your family too.
But there was one person in particular you missed almost as much as your twin, Kiba. The annoying dog boy you fell in love with as a child. He was your best friend up until you were 13 years old, and then you kissed.
That changed everything.
No one knew you were dating Kiba, especially not your father who was disgusted enough that you went to school with a lowly dog loving boy with a single mother and not much money to his name. Yous lasted until you left.

Flashback
"I can't let them take him for the murder of someone he never killed Kiba. I won't let him go alone." You said taking his hand in yours. Your boyfriend just shook his head. He was angry.
"Y/n no. I won't let you do this! Do you understand what your saying? Your going to leave with him, I understand him leaving, but you? No. I can't understand that. I won't let you leave." He growled picking you up off of his floor and sitting you on his lap on his small bed. His arms were like a vice around you.
The last thing he wanted todo was let you go.
He loved you.
He needed you more than some damn murderer did.
"Kiba please." You hickuped out of your sob. You hadn't even realised you were crying until now. "Don't make this any harder than it has to be. He needs me."
"I need you baby. Sasuke needs you. Fuck, that idiot Naruto needs you. You can't just leave us. What about everything we wanted todo together? Remember our promise." He breathed into your neck. From the floor Akamaru, the small pup whined.
"I'll never forget our promise Kiba."

When Kiba fell asleep, he was confident he had kept you here. With him. But while he slept peacefully dreaming of all the future had to offer you both, you snuck out of his window. Kissing his sleeping lips for what you thought may be your last time.
End of flashback

You never did forget that promise.
The hardest part was, yous never really broke up.
Itachi's name was cleared a month ago after 4 long years of running. You could go home.
And your twin was throwing a home coming party.
Oh how you hated the idea.
You see, with the Akatsuki, you became a chick that no one wanted to mess with. You hadn't killed, but you'd happily beat the shit out of any asshat that pissed you off. You were still very much part of the Akatsuki.
That would not change.
Hidan especially, was built in with the bricks now. He was like a father to you. God help the shit head that messed with you, forget Sasuke and Itachi they'd have to beet Hadan to the guy first.
They were your family.
"You at least have to be presentable y/n. This is the first time they've seen you since you've been back." Sasuke said. You scanned your tight red midthy red dress and simple blacj heals. What was wrong with that?ok, the dress exentuated your curces well, it was no dress you'd wear to a wedding, but it was a lovely dreas you looked hot in. Sasuke was a total duck butt with everyone else, he was cold and heartless to most. But to you? There was no point. You knew him better than you knew yourself.
Or at least you had once upon a time.

Sasuke left to go invite the guests inside and you just stood, next to the alcohol, swiging a bottle of beer down your throat. The noise of yelling teens had you turning to face the crowd.
Naruto.
Sakura.
Ino.
Shikamaru.
Tenten.
Shino.
Neji.
Hinata.
You knew them all once.
Now you looked upon there (mostly) smiling faces and realised that now, you may as well have been a stranger. 4 years was a long time.
And then, your eyes met with those chocolate brown ones. Those ones you fell in love with. The ones that had once looked upon you with such a love it stole your breath.
Kiba.
He looked so much bigger. Standing at least 6'3 with stubble and messy hair, his red t-shirt though loose fitting did little time hide the muscular figure behind it. His legs were covered in dark jeans that again failed to hide those stone legs. His jaw was sharp, nose angled to perfection and his eyes...they held a look that had you almost melting. He looked like he wanted to devour you.
And you'd happily let him.

Well. Shit.

Thanks to a wonderful reader Sayain_Hokage_Sara for requesting this! I know you only got a little Kiba time but don't worry, next section is coming to you soon and get your popcorn ready, it's a doozy.