Kakashi- stuck (ending)

"No, no, no, no what the hell!" You yelled as you looked at the door. You could feel Kakashi's eyes on you but you still couldn't even look at him.
"Y/n...it's ok."'he said placing a hand on your shoulder. You slapped his hand away angrily, tears gathering in your eyes.
"Do not touch me Kakashi. You lost that right the second you even thought of doing that with Rin." You hadn't had to talk to him since you left, it was hard for you. No matter what he'd done you still loved him.
You'd always love him.
"I told you y/n I never touched Rin! She made it up to spite me, please just please would you at least listen to what I have to say? It's not like we're going anywhere." He was begging now, his voice sounded to broken and fragile that you couldn't bare to hear it.
"Ok" you nodded looking off into the distance.
"Thank you y/n. I need you to know that I would never do that to you. I love you. Not Rin, not anyone else. You." Kakashi felt his throat clog with emotions as he saw you take in his words. He meant everything he said, you were everything to him. You'd dated him for 2 years and that hole time he new he had been loyal and faithful to you. You were his world, and with you gone he felt empty. His job as a teacher meant nothing to him for the past two weeks. He had loved the job because he knew that he was saving up for a very special engagement ring with the money he made from doing it. He new he was making money for you to have everything you deserved and more, not that you needed his money. You had your own from y/j.
The two of you sad on your couch five minutes later, with a cup of hot chocolate and a every big elephant in the room.
"Rin set me up. I was going to the jewellers to pick up something for you when Rin called. She sounded terrible and she was clearly crying so I picked up the thing and went straight there, I texted you so you wouldn't be worried. Anyway when I got there she said that she and Obi had split. She gave me this funny tasting tea and after that everything went black. She drugged me. When I woke up she was giggling like a mad woman and my shirt had been taken off. She showed me everything y/n. Everything she sent to you and it was all staged. I love you y/n please believe me. I couldn't do that to you, I love you more than life itself and I need you in my life. Let me prove that to you and I promise I'll do anything to keep you happy." By the end of that tears were streaming down your cheeks.
"How do I know your telling the truth? I love you too Kakashi but I-" your voice broke a little " I need to be sure."
Kakashi sighed and gently placed a hand on your cheek. Tilting your head up so he could look in your eyes. "Look in my eyes. Do you honestly think I'm lying? I've never lied to you." You could see nothing but love and compassion in his dark eyes so you did something you didn't think you'd ever do again.
You gently pulled down his mask and kissed him softly. Only a quick peck, but it was enough. For now.
"I believe you, but can we please take this slowly?" He nodded eagerly and wrapped and arm around your waste to hug you to his hard chest as tight as he could.
Life was still complicated, however right now the two of you were just happy to be together, stuck inside your safe haven.