21 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑒

ابدأ من البداية

"Really, no towel." I wiped the water on my dress, giving absolutely no fucks. I opened the door, and straightened my dress.

'I hope Tae found Jungkook.' I thought while walking down the steps, and into the ballroom. I spotted him at the table, and sped through the people.

"Jungkook, why'd you take so long? Are you okay?"

"Who's the mom now?" He laughed. I pulled him into a hug, and shook his, now messy, hair.

"Make sure you sit in the right seat number. They made it a big deal for Jungkook and I." Tae advised.

"Table six." I looked at the number to make sure I was right. "And seat number four." I pulled the chair back, and sat next to Jungkook. A man came to the table, holding a tray of wine. He handed out each glass individually.

"Thank you." I grabbed my drink, and set it on the table.

"I don't drink." Tae rejected the glass of wine. The man left the table, taking the tray into the back kitchen room.

"Did you send it to his seat?"

The man sighed. "Yes, sir."

Jimin checked his watch. "It should take a couple of minutes to take effect."

He heard his name get called, as he walked to the ballroom. His head turned to the Jin, surrounded by a group of men. He extended his hand out, greeting each of them.

"Jimin, I've heard a great deal about you." One of the men jokes.

"I'm sure you have." Jimin gave a forced smile, glaring at Jin.

"I'd like you to meet Mr. Hokanson." He pulled Jimin's arm over to another group of men.

"So you're the infamous Park Jimin." The man greeted him with a firm handshake. His voice was hoarse, as he had definitely smoked more than a pack of cigarettes this morning.

"So I am." Jimin affirmed, taking a breath of air from the side. Every movement of the man released the aroma of tobacco, scenting his dark suit. He pulled Jimin to the side.

"You want to be more than a trainer someday, am I right?" he spoke.

"I'd be delighted."

"Jin has told me wonderful things about you. You're a driven, hardworking man who deserves good things. Jimin, i'd like you to speak with my representative later on."

"I will, thank you." Jimin said his farewell, and headed towards Jin. He was about to thank him, when the server captured his attention.

"Jimin sir, there was a mix up with the drinks. The guard gave me the wrong table information. I'm not sure whom I gave it to."

His pupils dilated, and he rushed through the gathered people, pushing bodies to the side. He turned his gaze to table six, the tall wine glass was at my lips, not yet being consumed. He ran past the pushed in chairs, and striked the glass out of my hand. The shattering sound stopped the mindless chatter, heads turning to the scene.

My mouth parted, and my vision was steady. I glanced at Jimin, eager to know what the hell was going through his head. A pool of red liquid, spread across the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" Yoongi pulled his arm.

"She was about to drink the wine." He complained.

"And?" Yoongi stood, dumbfounded. Jimin kept silent.

"What the hell has gotten into you." Jin barged through the door. The server quickly placed the tray on the counter, and ran out the room.

"I couldn't let her drink the wine." He looked down.

"Why?" Jin yelled, knowing he was up to no good.

"I poisoned it." He spoke with no hesitation. Both their eyes widened, mouths gaping open. Jimin stood with his arms crossed, as if he's done nothing wrong.

"You what?"

"I said it loud enough." He argued. Jin grabbed him by his hair, walking forward.

"Get off me you-"

He slammed Jimin's head into the concrete wall, making his body go stiffless. He released him from his grip, without a care as to where he landed. 

"Issue an apology to the guests. Tell them Jimin had too much to drink, and that everything is fine now."

Yoongi stormed into the ballroom, where some chatter was present, mainly about what had just happened.

"I'd like to apologize for the accident that took place. See, Jimin had a little too much to drink." The men laughed at his words. Yoongi held a wine glass in his hands.

"To Hokanson." He raised his glass, the people following his move. He stepped down from the podium, and searched for Jin.

"What the hell was that about?" Tae asked. I shrugged my shoulders, stuffing food in my mouth. Jungkook sat still, his jaw clenching.

"He's not really drunk." I wiped my mouth.

"What do you mean?" Tae asked.

"That's just how he usually acts. I mean, I told you he was ruthless."

Jungkook threw his fork onto his plate, receiving our attention.

"I guess he was born a prick then."

Tae and I exchanged glances, making sure we heard him correctly. I rubbed his shoulder.

"Are you mad Kookie?" His eyes focused on mine.

"Don't call me that in public." He whispered, causing Tae to laugh.

"I have something to hold against you now." He grinned. I slapped Tae's shoulder.

"I need to wash my hands. Don't even think about." I glared at Tae, who was aiming his fork at my plate. I pushed my chair in, walking towards the restrooms.

I bent my head over the sink, coughing up what looked like blood. My stomach was churning, leading my hands to hold the painful area. The steak must've been undercooked, I thought.

I groaned, still holding my stomach as I walked out of the room. I opened an unfamiliar door, seeking for help, but my body failed me. My head hit the floor in an instant.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi :) Thank you for reading!
I hope you all are having a wonderful day.
Okay, I have this obsession
with the song dead leaves.
It's such a good song,
and it's always stuck in my head haha.
Anyways, enjoy this chapter,
and Happy Reading
🍹🏞