"Ashley you didn't need to do that. She wasn't really bothering me."

"Well she was bothering ME."Ashley said."She sat down and opened a bag of chips."I almost thought I was going to have to hurt her."

"Oh no you weren't."I warned. "The game just started. I don't need to be kicked out with you."

Speaking about the game, Kevin scored a goal and everyone cheered. The score was 1-0. There were four shots on goal but Reid defended them all. He was a great goalie, an amazing goalie actually. It was great watching him, he was a natural at sports.He could have played any position he wanted. The other team's goalie was great as well, there were three shots on his goal and he only let one in.

Still the time was running down and the other team needed a goal. Our team made a substitution and put Christian on. I cheered as he got to the field. He easily got possession of the ball and crossed it over to Max so he could score. Now I could see why he was a forward, he was pretty quick and very sneaky. He easily out maneuvered every defensive player.

The score was now 2-0. I loved this game. Everyone on our side of the stadium was cheering and having fun. I even found myself cheering alongside them. When the game officially ended the score reached 3-1. They scored once, but it was a pity goal. It was a nice gesture towards the other team.

After the game both teams were planning to have a party. It was said to be at Max's house. Ashley and Lisa turned to me.They jutted out their bottom lips and proceeded to beg me to go with them. So much for girl's night. I said yes, who was I to deny them a fun night?Plus I needed to stop sulking at home thinking of my ex-mate. I needed to go out and win him back. Hopefully Max's party would be just the place.

***

The party was at Max's house and I was not surprised. It was only fair that the party animal hosted this party. The girls and I changed clothes and arrived to the party in tank tops and shorts. Or at least, I was the only one wearing a tank top. What Ashley and Lisa were wearing would not be considered a "top" really. Immediately they ditched me to find their mates. That was fine with me, I was looking for my own as well. First person I found however was Max.

I walked up to Max and gave him a hug. "Nice party." People were everywhere, there were mostly werewolf scents and even a few humans who caught wind of the party. Max's house was huge but still it was not big enough to fit everyone who came. People were camped out on the lawn, sidewalk and backyard.

"Thanks Cara. Here take this." Max handed me a red cup. I knew a long time ago never to trust a drink from Max. I peered inside the cup and looked at the foreign liquid. It definitely had black lime in it.

I took a sip and winced, "Jesus Max what's in this." It was horrible.

"I think there is some sprite in there and some vodka." He shrugged. It all tasted the same to him.

I took another sip and made a face."It's disgusting. Anyway where is Reid?" I cut to the chase.

"Upstairs."Max's eyes weren't focused on me. He was staring at some blonde in a corner. I rolled my eyes, he was already trying to see which girl to pick up. Then he looked at another who was dancing with her friend. He was so out of it.

I took advantage of the fact that he was a little too drunk and unfocused. "So do you know the real reason Reid broke up with me?" I asked pretending to be nonchalant. What I wasn't expecting was for Max's reaction. "Cara seriously?" His blue eyes sobered up and his focus became pinpointed at me. Max's mouth curled downwards and my heart skipped a beat.

"N-never mind." I stammered and walked away. So maybe it wasn't a good idea to exploit Max for my own purposes. Still, he gave me the location of my mate. I climbed the stairs to find him. God I was such a stalker but sometimes you had to do crazy things for love. I opened one room door. A couple was in there making out. I opened another door and another couple was making out. Is this what happened in the upstair rooms at parties? I prayed Reid wasn't making out with anyone. I opened up the last door.It was Reid in there with Melissa.