Chap37|Working on myself..

Start from the beginning

Liked by indialove, kehlani, chrisbrownoffical, selenagomez, and 2,793,546 others

Y/Ig/name New hair cut new me..😁😏‼️

View all 85,234 comments

Indialove 😍❤️

Kehlani omg babe you did it!!!

NickiMinaj ummm😏🤪

I couldn't help but chuckle at how fast my notifications started to go off when I posted that picture.

Even noticing some of my old friends popping up in my notifications..

I knew that it was about to be every damn where soon. People been waiting for me to cut my hair.

The last talk I had with the boys, made me realize a lot of shit. Like it was time for me to start working on my damn self.  So I decided to stop and get my hair cut when we went to the mall, I mean I needed a fresh start so why not.

And honestly after talking with them all I got from it was "keep trying if you want to but don't come crying to us when she makes you look like a dummy again."

Of course that came from Drew and Travis. But I'm not even worried about their asses at this point. Because I know who my real friends.

"Y/N!"

"What?!" I yelled back as I laid back with Royalty in my arms.

"Get up you have a meeting soon!" I groaned and threw my head back.

I really didn't have time for this today. I had plans on going out with the girls and meeting them with Camila. Still trying to make things work between us. Or at least taking and seeing what I could do to make things right. But after what happened last night, with her turning me away again. I don't even know if I want to go through with it.

"Reschedule it?!" I yelled back more as a question. I soon heard footsteps coming towards my door and then walked in Rosa.

"What?"

"Reschedule it Y/N, really?" I shrugged

"Uh duh what's the problem with that?"

She shook her head and pulled out her phone. "Nothing, Nothing. Look I'll reschedule, but just try not to get yourself into any trouble today. Not all publicity is good publicity. Ok?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Yeah I got it Rosa, stay out of trouble. Done." She stared at me like o was lying or something making me laugh.

"Rosa I'm for real. I'll be good I promise."

"Mmhmm you better be. I'd hate to get a call about you being on tv doing something crazy."

"I'm chillin with my babygirl today, I'm not trying to be bothered with all of that bullshit." I said while looking down at Royalty who was sleeping.

"Good." She spoke as she started to leave my room. "I'll be back later to check on you."

"Alright cool." I nodded even feeling like arguing with her about it. I do not need no damn babysitter.

When she left the house I got up from the bed and laid Ro down. Her birthday is coming up soon, I really need to start planning that.

I want Camila to be a part of it. But since the other day we haven't even talked. I decided to take control of the situation and try and give her her space. But I honestly don't know how much longer I can take with not talking to her. I mean I love that woman, and I know she's who I want to be with.