Protection

Jay's POV

It has been two days since we saved Nya or better yet when Nya saved us from the green figure and his goons. Kai is stopping at nothing to find the monster who hurt my little Cherry Blossom along with Cole, Zane, and Lloyd. Me on the other hand, have been keeping an eye out on Nya. Most nights I can hear her crying from the other room because of her visions she's been having lately.

I walked into the kitchen where Kai, Nya, Cole, Zane, and Lloyd were with stern faces.

"Hey Guys what's up" I asked

" We got an alert from the destroyed palace that the Green Figure has been spotted with his goons," Kai said," but we don't know why they've come to the palace"

"Then we need to go check it out" Nya declared

"Woah water lily you aren't going anywhere," Cole said with his arms crossed," you need to stay here we don't want our future princess of Ninjago in danger"

"I can handle myself" Nya said

"Nya they just don't want you to get hurt that's all" I told her

" Oh so because I'm princess of Ninjago now I can't fight or go on missions anymore" Nya said

" It's not that, you're still healing from the past battles with this guy along with that he wants you to marry him to rule Ninjago" Lloyd said

" I'm not the only-" Nya was then inturupted by a loud boom from he side of the ship. We all went to the front deck and there was somewhat another ship crashed into us with no other than the Green Figures and his goons on board.

" Well I guess that we did this a little early didn't we boys" Greenie said to his goons, the goons just laughed at his comment and started walking to our ship.

"Don't step any closer you savages" Kai yelled with anger in his voice

" We just want the girl is all" Greenie said walking closer to Nya

I pulled myself in front of Nya protectively blocking her from this Monster," You won't lay a hand on her"

" Oh but don't you remember those visions you've been having Princess?" He said," Don't you want them to go away never to come back."

"I rather keep those depressing vision than to be in the hands of you" Nya hissed

"Alright then I thought that we could have an agreement, but I guess we have to do this the hard way, sick them boys" Greenie said

All of the guys and I pulled out our weapons and surrounded Nya from the goons. She pulled out her katana just in case if something were to happen. All of us were fighting some kind of goon while the Green Figure just watched. Eventually the goons pinned all us on the ground with only Nya and the Figure standing.

"Come with me princess and I came make all the pain go away" He said

"All you could do is add more pain then destroy it" Nya snapped back

"Well I guess I have to do this the hard way" greenie murmured

"Don't hurt her!" I screamed but then everything went dark, but all I heard was female scream.

'Nya'

Sorry once again I have had a busy schedule lately but I was still apple to post YEAH!!!!

WELL BYE!!!!