Protector

Nya's POV

I could feel the light brushes of paint being plastered on my face. White covered my whole face, red dots were scattered everywhere in a nice, orderly, pattern. Harumi looked at me with a smile as she put down the paints, "You're done with hair and makeup, now you have to put on this" She said as she pulled out on of her only green gowns.

My eyes widened, "I'm sorry, I'm not putting that thing on my body" I protested scooting the chair I was sitting in away from Harumi. 

The Jade Princess gave me a glare, "And why not?" She ask innocently.

"I hate dresses" I told her with a hiss.

She rolled her eyes, "You can't become a princess if you don't wear a dress" Harumi stated.

"Says the one who's wearing sweatpants" I scoffed.

"If you want to protect me, you have to wear the gown. It's not so bad once you get used to it" She encouraged handing me the dress. 

I sighed as I took the dress from her, I went over to the closet and got changed. It felt itchy and very uncomfortable , most likely because it's not even my size. Which for me is a bad thing since my boobs seem like they want to pop out, making it harder for me to breath.

I can out of the closet to let Harumi touch it up, but once she got a single glance at my outfit she smile, "It's perfect!" She exclaimed.

I looked at her in disbelief, "Perfect? I can't even breath in this thing!" I notified her.

She giggled, "That's the point of the dress. It's suppose to tighten you body to show off your curves" The princess informed me. 

"How old are you again?" I asked her.

"Fifth-teen, why?" She questioned.

I shrugged, "I'm nine-teen, and I'm fully developed as of puberty. You however are still going through it. She don't know the struggles of a women yet."

Harumi groaned, "Well okay Ms. Smarty-pants. Your disguise is completed, go find the others and act like me, oh and don't forget this" She handed me a sheet of paper with  typed words on it, "This is everything you're going to say at the announcement. Forget anything then Ninjago might have your head."

I nodded as I stood up straight and headed out the door before I said, "Oh, by the way. Good luck with Lloyd" I winked as I closed the door behind me.

I could've sworn that she said 'Good luck with Jay' after I closed the door. The thought just makes me blush, but of course no one could see it under all this paint. Time to become Princess Harumi of Ninjago.

Jay POV

As Nya was off on her own little mission, the guys and I were planning something. We were going to set up an announcement for Harumi so she can have some word with the people about her parents, what actions are going to take place, and her crowning to become Queen of Ninjago.

I could hear footsteps from behind me as I turned around to see the princess, or what I though was the princess. Her platinum blonde hair was up in a neat bun with a golden crown on top of it, a green truffle gown, paint plastered around her face, and emerald green eyes. The thing that gave her away however was the tiny strands of raven hair peeping out from her forehead.

She headed her direction over to me as she stood a bit too close then what we had intended. I stepped back a little so it didn't look like anything was between us. She looked at me disappointed which made my heart break, so I whispered in her ear, "I can't let you break your cover, Nya. If they know then everything could be put at risk."