Again Really

Nya's POV

I was stuck in a holding cell with chains around my wrist and my feet. I still don't remember how I ended up in here, but I dare not to ask any questions. He threated to bring Nadakan back from the teapot of tyron. And again, I don't know how he got it.

" Hey Little princess, it looks like your dumb ninjas came like I asked, but I am not keeping my end of the bargen." The figure confirmed.

"What do you mean what are you going to do to them" I asked while trying to get the chains off.

I heard someone yell my name, but I know all too well that it was Jay. I tried to scream his name, yet the monster of a figure put his hand over my mouth. Then five figures in red, blue, black, white, and green came to the area the green figure and I was in.

"Give us Nya back you little turd" Kai said.

"NO I don't think so." the figure said.

"What do you mean we are here and what you wrote in the letter you let her go." Jay confirmed.

"Jay, he is double crossing you." I said 

"keep your mouth shut princess or someone will get hurt." He screamed.

"Just one question, why did you want us here then? And why do you want Nya so badly?" Zane asked.

"To become king"

Jay's POV

NO, No, no!!! Not again I don't want this to end up like last time. NO.

"What do you mean you want to be king? all of the royal family is dead, and their are no more royal blood members, so I don't think you can become king so easily." Kai said.

I looked up at Nya with her head down and her eyes closed. She was crying.

" If the king set a royal double for the princess then if all the family is dead then the part would come to the double." He said.

"That's why he tricked you into thinking that he founded the teapot. He never found it . he only  wanted you to come so he could kill you!" Nya yelled

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU!" he screamed pulling out his katana.

He was aiming the sword at Nya , but I went in front of her was able to block it with mine. I turned around to see where everyone else was, and then I figured it out. Zane was undoing the chains on Nya, Kai and Cole was fighting off the others, and Lloyd was helping me with this strange figure.

"Do you really think that you can win that easily, you don't even stand a chance." He said

"I don't, but she can," I said ducking as Nya's water powers was aiming towards him.

"That's what you get for trapping me here for a very and I mean very long time." Nya said.

"That's where you are wrong princess. I think someone is here to see you, maybe it is for destroying their entire realm." He smirked

I turned around to see a ghostly figure with long black hair and a green strip came into the room and we all knew him too well.

"Morro"

Sorry for the really long wait! I had had writers block for a while and this was really the only thing that made since in my mind. If you guys want me to add anything else to the story just comment down below. Alright I will see you all in the next chapter BYE!!!