Peace or War

Jay's POV

I woke up next to my darling cherry blossom, but she still doesn't feel fine. I tried to wake her up until Zane walked in with breakfast. 

" So how was the sleep you two love birds" Zane asked handing me a tray of eggs and beacon.

"I'm fine, but I am still worried about Nya, she isn't waking up" I said sadly

Zane looked over to Nya and came towards us trying  to see what's is wrong. He turned her over and there was blood stains and tears down her face. Me and Zane stood there in shock.

"What...What..... What happened to her" I asked picking her up to go to the infirmary.

"What's that on her arm?" Zane questioned as I put her down on the bed in the infirmary. 

"There's words on her arm, it a message from the fake Lloyd" he said

"What does it say Zane"

"If you ever want to see you precious water ninja again, meet me at the New Ninjago City sewers, or else I will release that djin from the teapot of tyron, From the green figure." he said

"Wait he said he had Nya then who is this........she is a robot!!!! I said shocked, but how did he get his hands on Nya. Lets just hope that he does not release Nadakan or else all of Ninjago is doomed.

Sorry for the short chapter, but it was ones point of view first then the story will get long I am just too tired today. I will post more once I have more time in my day. So that is all I have today and I will see you next chapter BYE!!!!