Once Again

Nya's POV

The others have finally woken up from their slumber and I feel like I am about to puke. I haven't gotten any sleep for the past 2 days, both of my arms feel numb, and my stomach wound got even worse and I haven't told anyone about it. My little BlueJay is feeling better than ever so that's good, but I can tell he knows I'm not okay.

I tried to stand up from my bed, but I fell making a loud 'thump' and 5 figures ran into the room. I couldn't hear anything I was just spacing out until everything went dark.

Jay's POV

Me and the guys were in the kitchen until we heard a loud 'thump' coming from Nya's room. The guys and I had the same exact thought. We ran up to Nya's room and we saw our beloved water ninja lying flat on the ground.

"What happened to her!?!" Kai yelled kneeling down to his sisters side

"She seemed to have fainted from an infection" Zane responded " But I thought that we patched up all her wounds?"

"Her stomach wound!" I shouted while undoing part of Nya's gi seeing a very red bandage across her stomach.

"When did she get that!" Cole asked

"It must've been the green figure once we left to find her" Zane added

"Lloyd, go get some clean bandages, Cole, get some water and towels, and Kai, I want you to search up coordinates for that green figure while me and Zane will do the rest with Nya alright." I said to everyone

Lloyd came back with some bandages and I started to undo the old ones around her waist. Once I finished unwrapping it Zane cleaned the wound and finally rewrapped it with the new bandages. I damped the towel with warm water and placed it on Nya's head. I felt so bad for her she has been through a lot I just want to help her get through it.

I heard the slightest groan from my cherry blossom as she was trying to wake up.

"Hey Nya" I said in a soft voice

"What happened? And why are all of you standing there like that?" She asked looking puzzled 

"Lets just say that you fainted because of an infection and Jay here practically saved your life." Cole answered quickly

"Thank you Jay I just haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately." she said with a yawn

"Here lets just get you to your bed, sis" Kai ordered 

Kai and I helped Nya get on her feet  back to the bed. I gave her a kiss on her cheek and left. I am going to find that hooded figure and kill him for what he did to Nya.