Do It

This chapter will have some blood content just to be safe but if you don't want to read that just go on to the next chapter I am posting 2 chapters today.

Nya's POV

It's happening all over again. The venom. Trying to reach into my own system once more to take away my life to bring me back to the Departed Realm. My heart racing as it's afraid of when the venom will hit it making me stop living. But as my thoughts were running wild, I didn't realize that the Master of Energy was ranting.

"WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WERE YOU THINKING, NYA!?! IF YOU'RE HERE THEN WHERE IS PRINCESS HARUMI?!? ANSWER ME NYA! I SWEAR TO GOD!" He yelled at me as I felt my breathing suddenly slowing down.

"I-I" I tried to answer him, but the powerful liquid had taken a toll on my as it felt like a I burnt it from a stove, but hotter than that. My body felt like going limp on me as I was now leaning on Jay's shoulder.

"We need to do something! If that venom gets into her system then there's no way in stopping it. If it's not stop then Nya could possibly die!" Zane said with a slight bit of fear in his voice.

Then, an idea came to me, "Kai" I croaked as sweat came pouring down my face. My brother knelled down to me as he rubs my shoulder, "Yes, sis. What do you need?" He asked with concern.

I took in a breath, "With your fire, I think you could burn off the section in my arm where the venom hit me before it hits my system" I quivered as I saw the reactions of the others.

Cole's face was like stone, he looked like he understood what I was asking. Zane was looking like the Zane who thinks about the consequences of the events. Lloyd face still looked flustered as he still had no idea where Harumi is. But Kai's and Jay's reaction hurt the most, they were concerned, heartbroken, and horrified by my quick outburst in a solution.

Kai shook his head aggressively wanting to never hear those words ever again, "I-I can't do that to you, Nya. We don't even know if that'll help you. What I-if you die in the process? I could never live with myself if anything happened to you" He said as the corner of his eyes were watering.

Weakly, I cupped my hand on his cheek as my thumb wiped off the single tear that fell from his face, "Kai, it m-might be our only chance" I confessed to him with my heart shattering over his reaction.

Kai wanted to argue with me more, until Cole came into the picture of the event, "Kai, it's either save Nya or lose her. Which one do you want?" He asked his teammate.

Zane carefully took ahold of my infected arm and made it straight for the procedure, "Okay, Cole I need you to hold Nya's arm in place so once the flames hit you need to keep it in the same position. Kai, your job is to burn the section off as I will be dilating how much venom is in her skin. Jay you're going to make sure Nya will be okay as we do this, so you're basically the emotional support. And Lloyd, Nya's powers are going to go wild as they are connected to her emotions, so you need to keep watch over that. Understood everyone?" He explained.

We all nodded. I felt my stomach bubbling. I've never been in a procedure before and the fact that I won't be going under or getting numb scares me. I already scared that this might not work, but if scares me more that my friends are having to do it and they're very unprepared.

Cole grabbed my arms as I sat in Jay's lap facing the wall, so I couldn't see what was going on with my arm. I felt Jay's breath tickle my ear as he kept reminding me that I'll be okay, but if I'm going to be completely honest, I don't think that's going to end very well.

Jay's POV

As Kai was about to start making the fire, I felt the tight grip from my girlfriend as I knew she was scared to death about these things. She's confessed to my numerous amount of times that she's never been to any surgery before and the fact that she has to have one without and pain reliefers must be very frightening to her. 

Flames suddenly appeared in Kai's hand as he lowered it down to Nya's arm. Once the first flame hit Nya's pale skin, blood made it's way to the floor. Her blood was a dark red as he came pouring and sizzling out of the wound. I felt my gi getting wet as I looked over to Nya to see her crying. And for a fact it's hard to make her cry. She's in pain, and I hated it.

"30%" Zane informed us as the blood reached to my clothing.

"You are not making anything any better Zane!" Cole yelled getting frustrated as he kept his grip on Nya's arm.

Blood started to stain my shirt and I was getting alarmed as Nya's grip wasn't very tight as it was earlier on. I turned her head to make sure she was okay, but she looked worse than when we started. More sweat was produced along her forehead, tear stains were on her cheeks, and he aqua eyes were starting to close. She's going unconscious. 

"Kai, you have 20% more to burn with only 10 seconds to spare" Zane informed the red ninja was a worried voice.

Being more scared for his sister's health, Kai's fire grew brighter and hotter. In less then a second the infected skin was completely off of Nya's body as the wound continued to gush out blood. Zane iced Nya's arm with his powers as I turned her over to see the outcome. I got a good look of her face as she was worn out, tired, and weak. He breathing felt slow and she was completely unconscious. 

"The Tiger Widow is disintegrated. Now we need to bring her back to the bounty so I can properly fix the damage of the wound" Zane said as I picked up the passed out Nya bridal style.

I sighed in relief as I looked down at my sleeping angle, "We must get there quick then. I have a feeling that she's weaker than we though."

"Okay, but once we get back to the ship, YOU and NYA are going to explain yourselves " Lloyd shouted at them as he was completely damp from Nya's powers.

"You can do that AFTER Nya is healed and safe from harm" Kai warned the Master in green.

"FINE" Lloyd said annoyed.