X 1/2. (5) Games and Surprises

Chapter 10

The liquor suddenly hit her, and her head began spinning slightly but she paid no heed.

Shuu heard her hum pleasingly at let out a chuckle. He brought his fingers up and licked the remaining chocolate, the sensational feeling of her soft lips still lingering on his fingertips.

His eyes glowed fuchsia once he sank his teeth into another chocolate piece, allowing half of it to hide behind his curled-up lips. His eyes locked with Guinevere's, and he pointed at the exposed half of the chocolate.

_____________________________________________________

"Hold her still," Shuu said as he pushed back laughter that was bubbling up his throat.

With a press of a button, he snapped a picture of the priceless scene in front of him. He looked down at his flip phone to check for blurry areas, and was satisfied to find none.

On the flip phone's screen was a flustered Guinevere who was on her knees in the middle of the pool table, wearing nothing but a long-sleeved, white undershirt buttoned up messily to cover her undergarments. Her half-lidded eyes were glazed, yet held a hint of mockery as they were pinned on Subaru, who stood on her left side of the pool table. She sent him a playful poke of the tongue, and her hands were held up almost at a ninety-degree angle with her palms facing upwards, her wrists having slender fingers wrapped around them.

Those fingers that gripped her right wrist belonged to Laito, as he appeared to be leaning in very close to Guinevere, his head tilted so their cheeks touched. His expression showed giddiness as his eyes were closed along with a sincerer smile adorning his face. On closer inspection, his left hand was wrapped around her waist as he too faced the camera. His fedora was not evident on his head, which was an unusual sight to behold.

On Guinevere's left was Ayato, who humorously flashed his rows of perfect teeth. The sides of their head touched as his brightened eyes were focused on her, reflecting pleasure and excitement. He was lightly gripping her other wrist, his right hand almost unnoticeable as it rested atop her head due to his arm being hidden by Guinevere' figure. Nonetheless, those two seemed to be having fun.

The only two that appeared unamused were Subaru and Kanato. Subaru, as mentioned above, was at Guinevere' left, standing the side of the pool table. His frustration was directed towards said-woman as he gritted his teeth, his hands splayed onto the pool table. However, if more attention was paid on, a hint of softness will show in his eyes as they trained solely on her.

Kanato, it seemed, was the most unamused. The lilac-haired boy appeared to be yelling as he glared daggers at Ayato's hand atop his precious half-cousin's head. Standing behind her, his widened eyes held a tremendous amount of displeasure. His right hand gripping his stuffed toy tighter than usual, along with his shoulders refusing to relax.

Overall, it was a rare moment that was rightfully captured. Though, to clear confusion, let's rewind approximately where it started, shall we?

~Not too long ago~

Shuu looked up at the woman that was currently straddling him, surprise evident in his face. She leaned down, framing the sides of his vision with her dark, flawless hair as her cheeks flushed a beautiful shade of pink. The beauty mark at the far corner of her left eye appeared more alluring underneath the blush, along with breathtaking, hooded eyes that—to his pleasure—were locked on his.

The blond-haired male chuckled. "I should really get you drunk more often."

"Chocolate?" she responded in a child-like voice.