Chapter 21

《The hurt feelings》

~Previously~

When Leen got in her room she placed the gift boxes on her bed with the help of Sehun and Baekhyun as they promised earlier in the morning. She opened the second box from earlier and gasped at what's inside.

Inside the box:

"How did this person know? Oh there's a card

"How did this person know? Oh there's a card." Leen opened the card and read it, "I found out you love BT21 so I bought you their merch. I'm a shy person so I didn't gave it to you in person.. Love, secret admire♡♡"

'Awhhhh! So cute!' Leen thought to herself. She place the boxes on her closet and 1 more box catches her eyes. It's a ring box and inside there's a card, "I'm back! Ily♡"

"The heck?! What is this?" Leen just shrugged it off and place all the other boxes that contains chocolates on her study table. I went to my bed and unconsciously fell asleep.

.
.
.

Leen woke up about 12 am and she decided to go to the kitchen to get water. She saw someone in the kitchen when she passed the living room. Turned out, it was JungKook sitting on the counter with a glass of milk on his hand.

"Yah! Are you okay?" She said making JungKook looked at her. He sighed and went to the sink to wash his unfinished milk. He walked pass Leen who froze beside the refrigerator. She spoke up before JungKook can walk away. "Yah!"

She turned around and looked at JungKook, who had his back toward Leen, "do you hate me so much that you don't want to communicate with me? Did I do something wrong to you? Did I ever offends you? Why are you being like this? Why can't you treat me how you treat Lily? Why? What did I do?"

"That's right! I did hate you for no reason. So stay away from will you? I don't want you near me or talk to me. I don't like you. Looking at your face brings too much memories!" He said making Leen feel hurt and he walked to his room. She was in the verge of tears because of that.

She sit there sobbing silently while processing what she just heard minutes ago. Suddenly a pair of hand wrapped around her body and she feel comforted. "What did I ever do to him? Why did I feel hurt? Why?!"

"He didn't mean all of those things he said. Now stop crying, he must have his own reason for that," Kai said to her. She hugged him and Kai brings her to the couch in the living room. Where she, "Yah, Kim JongIn! Do you hate me? Why are they ignoring me?"

"Kim JongIn? You know i don't like people calling me by my real name right?" He said, smirking. Making Leen chuckled and remembering the things she said to the others 2 days ago. Leen smiled and said, "You know I hate to eat my own words right?"

"I know!" He said, still smirking. Leen sighed and stood up, telling him that she will go to her bed. He nodded his head and sighed as she went to her bedroom, he went to his bedroom while murmuring things, "Why can't you notice me!"

.
.
.

The next morning came, Leen went to the cafe near their house by walking. She was mumbling the song she was hearing with her earphones on. Suddenly she bumped into someone making her fall down. She looked up and saw someone wearing black, she was shocked to find that the person was the same person who followed her to her school. She stood up and heard a feminine voice, "I'm sorry!"

'SHE'S A GIRL?!' She thought to herself. She shrugged it off and ran toward the cafe. She bought a chocolate bubble tea and sat near the transparent window. As she was sipping her drink, someone sat in front of her and she looked up. "Jung Daehan?"

"Jinhye-ah! He's back!"

.
.
.

"Where did you go before?" Jin asked Leen as she walked to the front door of their house. Her head was pounding and she can't think straight. She walked to the living room and sat on the couch. "Hey, are you okay?"

"There's a box for you there! You might want to check what's inside. It looks fancy though." She looked up at the familiar box on the coffee table and walked to it. She could feel that it was not a good thing to open the box in front of the others but she did it anyways. Her shaking hands told her that she was scared to even opened the box. She felt Naeraah holding her hands, "you okay sweetheart? You look so pale? You can open the box later if you want to."

She looked up at her with teary eyes and let go of her hands while stepping back, making the others shocked. She looked back to the box and opened it. She gasped at whats inside the box. She saw 30 pics, 15 of dead people lying in the same position and 15 of a right wrist with a cross was cut on their hands. She saw a note that says, "I'm waiting for the right time for you! Let's wait for you time! Park JinHye!"

Leen fell down on her knees and reached for her phone. She dailed a number and shakily brought it to her ears. As she heard that she's on the line she spoke up, "Daehan-ah... help me!"

Then everything went black. The others surround her, brings her to her bed and called for a doctor. There's a knock on the front door. Baekhyun went to door and opened it. Someone came in and went to Leen's room which baekhyun didn't like it.

"What happened to her?" The person asked. Th doctor looked at him and said, "trauma! She was traumatized of what had happened. May I know what happen to her?"

"There's a box outside. Jinhye was scared when she saw the box. She was shaking and she had tears in her eyes," Nana told the doctors and the person went out of the room to look for the box. As he looked at it he sighed and shakes his head. He thought to himself, 'Of course she was scared, this is her biggest fears in her life'

He went back inside and everyone looked at him. He sits on the bed and stroke Leen's head making Taehyung pissed off. He went to the person and held his hands stopping him from stroking Leen's hair. Suddenly someone opened the door and went to the person while choking him. "I've told you not to get near her!"

"Who are you two?"