Chapter 9

《 His Point Of View 》

"I'm sorry JinHye-ah." I said between my sobs. I lean on the wall with my palm on my face. I didn't care for my look anymore. I don't care if I'm man and crying so hard right now. I let her go again. I stand up and went to the toilet to wash my face.

After I'm done I walked out of the toilet and went to the van where my bandmates were waiting. As I entered the van, they bombed me with questions but i keep quiet. The ride was pretty noisy as my bandmates talking like they were far away from each other. My mind wandered off somewhere.

^ play the song please

-Flashback-

3 years ago

"Yah!! I'm bored. Let's play a game!" I whined as we just finished our practice. My bandmates just looked at me like I'm crazy. I sat on the floor while looking at them while making puppy eyes. They groaned and sit with me forming a circle.I took my empty water bottle and dropped it in the centre. "Let's play truth or dare! I'll start first."

I spin the bottle and it landed on the youngest."Oh, Sehunnie... Truth or dare?" He looked at me and said,"Truth!" I smile mischievously." Is there someone in this company that you like?"

His eyes widened as i asked him that question. He looked away, blushing and we heard a faint yes from him and the guys was wooing at him. We continued playing until the bottle landed on me. Kai smirked and asked,"Truth or dare?" I immediately say dare and he chuckled. "Date JinHye and break her heart!"

Sehun stared at him and said, "That's so mean Kai hyung." Kai smirked at him," Why? You like her?" Sehun froze and then shook his head,"JinHye is my best friend, I won't let you do that."

"If you do the dare, I'll do everything for you for 2 months! If you don't then you'll do everything I want for 2 months!" Kai said ignoring the maknae. I don't want to be a slave so I agreed to him, "Deal."

That's how it all started. We got closer and I  proposed to her and she accepted it unaware of my real intention. Sehun had warn her of what I did but yet she didn't believe him because I tell her that Sehun is joking around. That's until I decided to break her heart. I felt guilty seeing her cry, I don't love her but I love someone, my real girlfriend that is not her.

I saw her 3 days later exiting the CEO's office, sighing heavily. Her eyes was red and puffy. She walked slowly to her practice room as she is a solo trainee. She was looking around her with tears continuously flowing out of her eyes. I heard her sobs, I heard her saying "I will miss you!" Then I went away leaving her.

I haven't see her after that day. Her practice room would always been empty. I felt something missing, something I shouldn't let go but I shrugged it off thinking that it's nothing. Everyday I would check her practice room seeing if she would be back safe and sound.

Months later, I made me and my girlfriend's relationship public. I don't know how would she feel. Probably disappointed. I want to see her, tell her that I regret everything. Tell her I want her back. But it's probably too late now...

Because I heard Sehun talking through Skype. Saying that she's safe there in United Kingdom. I heard she'll be there forever and not coming back. I felt hurt knowing that I will not be able to see her anymore. I went to my room, crying silently. That's when I know she's more than important to me.

After 14 months, we decided to break it off despite of our busy schedules. I didn't feel hurt but instead I felt relived. I've been sneaking to JinHye's practice room whenever I'm sad. But now I can't anymore because her room was used for new trainees. I've been eavesdropping her conversations with Sehun but then it all stopped. Sehun is worried because she didn't answer to his call. She didn't even read Sehun's massages. I was worried too thinking what if something bad happen to her.

-End of flashback-

And yesterday, she's there acting all happy. I felt hurt when she talk happily with other male idols. I tried going closer to her but she walk farther away from me.When our eyes met, she just smile like nothing had happened. I felt my hope getting up in my heart. Thinking she would forgive me and back to my arm but I'm wrong because today she prove it that she don't need me anymore. She  forgot everything including me.

My ears perked up as I heard my bandmates talking about her. "JinHye is more beautiful now. Yah hyung! Do you regret it. You broke her heart 3 years ago." D.O said nudging my arm. I stare at him for seconds and shrugged my shoulder, sighing. I saw from the corner of my eyes that my bandmates look at each other.

"I did. I regret it. It's all happen because of me!" I suddenly look at the person's voice. Kai. He look down at his lap. I sigh before saying, "Don't blame yourself. I asked for the game and it's in the past we can't do anything to change it." I pat his shoulder as he is beside D.O and smile to him making him smile too.

He's having a tough time with his and  krystal's break up, the reporters, with the CEO pressuring us and our busy schedules. We're all tired. We arrived at our dorm and we went inside and plopped down to our sofa. Our manager came to us." So tomorrow we have somewhere to go with the CEO to discuss some thing with 2 other idol groups and their CEO so I want you to behave okay?"

We groan as the manager told us we have schedules and wake up early. "I thought we have our off day tomorrow?!" Minseok hyung spoke up. Our manager sigh and massage his head. "Lately we had a schedules change so I can't do anything since it's the CEO's order. I'm sorry boys!"

After we had discuss everything, we went to our room and sleep. Instead of sleeping, my mind wander off to JinHye. I sigh and went out of my room that I share with Chanyeol to get some water. As I was walking I heard someone talking happily in Suho and Sehun's room. I see that their door is slightly opened and peak inside.

He was skyping with someone and Suho was beside him. They were talking happily. That voice, the voice that I had been longing for. The voice I wanted to hear all day. They were skyping with JinHye and I can't help but to feel hurt. Why can she remember them while me? Why can't she remember me. Maybe this is my punishment for hurting her. Maybe those saying are true that 'Karma is a bitc*'

I walked away to the kitchen and saw that Kai is there sipping on his water. I smile and said ask him, " you can't sleep too?" He nodded and sighed. "I can't help but to feel guilty hyung. She's so happy. It's like everything we did to her didn't happen."

"She don't even remember me. I felt sad about that!" I said sighing and walk to the living room to the couch with him following after me. He look at me before asking ," you love her don't you, hyung?"

I smile imagining her cute smile with dimples on each side of her cheeks. "I do. I can't get her off my mind. She's making me gone crazy. Let's head to bed now we have to wake up early tomorrow." I said standing up. We walk to our room and I sleep with JinHye on my mind.

------------------------

Yehet! At last. It's like 12 midnight and I have school tomorrow or is it today well I don't care XD. I finished it. Yeayy to me. So I dropped the hint in this chapter and that is 1) He's an EXO's member. 2)He's older than Sehun, Kai and D.O. 3)He's younger than Xiumin😏(I know because Xiumin is the oldest😂😂)

Sneak peak of the next chapter:

"Ughh! I hate school! Can't I just practice for today? I don't feel like going to school"

"They're all shameless! They do  what ever they want without being embarrassed And thats good about them. They're all unique in their own ways!"

"Who are the other two?"

"They are the two new member of Diamond T! They actually disagree with the additions in their group but they got along pretty well."

"You're all going to star in a new show called "My housemate, My idols!"

"Again with them?!"

"I hope you all get along well!"

"*Sigh* I don't think so!"