Chapter 2

《Meeting room and preparations》

- 3 months later -

"Pd-nim, I've finished the songs." Leen said as she was inside the CEO's room. He checked the songs while nodding, "It's good! It just need a little bit of proofreading and.. improvement. You were reminiscing didn't you?"

"Ah~ you got me there," Leen said scratching her head. Pd-nim sighed and smile at her," don't let it get to you, okay? You're better than them, you're pretty, a songwriter, a composer, a choreographer, a person full of talents. You're going to be an idol. Show them that you're strong!"

Leen looked up, full of spirit." I can do it! Hwaiting!" She said lifting her fist up. Pd-nim smiled, "that's the spirit."

~~~

"So~ I've listened to the songs you made. And choose 4 songs for your album. What do you want your album to be called?" Pd-nim asked as the girls are in the meeting room with him.

"What about white and dark? Since the songs is a bit, yeaa!" Lily spoke up. Pd-nim nodded his head and asked the other about it and they agreed with Lily.

"Pd-nim I want to make something different on our before debut show," Leen said and Pd-nim tilt his head before lifting his left eyebrow. Leen told him about her plan. He smiled as she told him,"then you got a lot to prepare."

They continue their discussion where they discuss about their concepts, greetings and everything concerning their debut.

~~~

The day has come where they will be shooting their album's teaser photo of their debut album 'White and Dark.' They have change to their school uniforms.

In the inside of their uniforms is buttoned plain white long sleeve with collar. Instead of using a tie, they used ribbon on their collar. They wore vest outside their long sleeve uniform. Their logo is a diamond with tiara on top and 'Diamond High' written inside the diamond.

Their ribbon were in different colours. Nana has red with black stripes, Naeraah has green with black stripes, Yaana and Lily has pink with black stripes, Syai has yellow with black stripes, Marshy has purple with black stripes while Leen has light blue with black stripes.

Their vest is a buttoned up vest with 'W' shape on the bottom. There is 1 pocket on each side of the vest. On their pockets there's symbol of each of them. Nana-Diamond, Naeraah-heart, Yaana-cloud, Lily-Sun, Syai-star, Marshy-rainbow and Leen-moon.

Camera flashes and snapping sound can be heard in the studio as they pose innocently. The first photoshoot would be them sitting on their chair with books on their table.

The photoshoot continued with them cleaning their classroom, taking books in the locker and so on.

It's time for their separate photo, starting from Naeraah," Oh~ It's shinhye unnie! Wah~ gwiyowo!" Leen teased the leader. They continue their shoots one by one with the maknae teasing all of them to mess up their photo. They were video taped by cameramens from their company.

When it's time for Leen to take photo, all her member tease her. Leen took longer time than her members as she keep giggling and laughing because of her members. The photoshoot end with all of them in a line with different poses.

~~~

- few days later -

They were now in the shooting site as they were shooting for the one of their songs trailer, 'First day'. For this MV they will be wearing their school uniforms.

The 3 months were tough for them but they fight with their spirit. With their teamwork everything went well. They spent the 3 months with their MV making, their plans, classes, more photoshoot and practices.

------------------------

A/N: That's chapter 2 for you. So what do you think about it ? Is it good? And I just realized that I haven't name their CEO yet, comment down below what their CEO's name would be.

So, follow me and I'll follow you back, comment there's 70% of me replying it and vote. Thank you for reading my story. Sending kisses to my readers.. 😙💋

6/5/2017