Chapter 11

《 Introducing the new members 》

*Leen's POV*

We were attending an interview and were waiting backstage to be called by the host, Lee HyunWoo. Then we heard our group got called up and 'Bad side' got played while the audience screamed with joy. We dance our way to the stage and stood in line next to HyunWoo Sunbae-nim. We say our greeting and sit on the chair provided on the stage. He look at us and smile before saying, "Wahh! It's nice to finally meet you girls in person. You all look prettier in person."

We thank him and and bow showing respect. "So Nana-Shi, there's a rumors going around saying that Diamond T is releasing Chinese version of your debut album - White and Dark with 2 new members of Diamond T. Is the rumors true?" Nana unnie nodded before answering without hesitating,"Yeaa, The rumors is true! We'll be releasing our Chinese version of White and Dark while debuting our two new members, and we're gonna introduce to all of you our new members today. Should we call them to the stage?"

Loud screams were heard from the fans . We were shocked by the loud screams but then laugh it off. We called out the girls and so they peaked their head out and smiled innocently. We gestured them to come and sit with us as the staff pull out two extra chair beside us. They walked slowly to us and sat down showing a shy smile.

"This is our new members, Six and Sky," I said introducing them to the audiences. The audiences applauded making us smile."Wahh! The fans seems to like them a lot!"

That got the audiences to screamed more. "Let's look at the screen for their information,shall we?" HyunWoo Sunbae-nim said as the screen behind us turn to picture of Six wearing the same as we wore of our showcase introduction. Only her hair, symbol and shoes changed.

 Only her hair, symbol and shoes changed

Stage Name: SixBirth Name: Kim FarIna (김발이나)Position : vocalist/Lead Rapper/Lead DancerBirthday : 11 June 1998Nationality : KoreanColour: BlackSymbol: InfinityBirthplace: Seoul

Stage Name: Six
Birth Name: Kim FarIna (김발이나)
Position : vocalist/Lead Rapper/Lead Dancer
Birthday : 11 June 1998
Nationality : Korean
Colour: Black
Symbol: Infinity
Birthplace: Seoul

The audiences applauded and some wolf whistle making us laugh. HyunWoo Sunbae looked confused for a second and started to asked, "Six-Shi, why are your hair not dyed? Everyone got their hair coloured. Is there a specific reason for that?"