Chapter 18

《Home alone with 7 dwarfs》

*Leen's POV*

I woke up in the morning because of some people in the living room. Ughh seriously? Why are they so loud! I looked over at the 4 beds and found that its undone. So i did it for them. BTS might have came late yesterday.I went to the bathroom and freshen up.

Soon after, I went to the living room to find BTS watching horror movies with loud volumes. I sighed and went to the kitchen to find there's no food. GREAT! And I'm hungry now. "They probably wants us to buy food ourself since they left us moneys!"

I jumped at the sudden voice. Geez people should stop sneaking around and scares me! I turned around and all the members were in the kitchen looking at me. I bowed to them as i introduced myself and they did the same.

"We should probably buy some then, and you might haven't had your breakfast yet. Right?" They nodded their heads with a sad face. Aww so adorable! I went to the living room and found an envelope and a car key. "Then let's go! Not all of us should go of course. Maybe 2 or 3 people should go!"

They were playing rock, paper and scissors. Except Suga since he was just chilling around on the couch. In the end Jin and V won the game. I gave the car key and the envelope to Jin and he went to dressed up. So do I and V.

We went inside the car with Jin driving the car, me on the passenger seat - V insisted and him of course behind me

We went inside the car with Jin driving the car, me on the passenger seat - V insisted and him of course behind me. I opened the envelope and found money and a letter.

"Use this money to get food! No junk food allowed please!"

As we arrived at the store we separated with each holding a trolley. I went to the candy sections and take two big bags of gummy bear, 1 packet of kitkat and snacks. Of course I'll be using my own money for this since it's for me only. Heh!

Then I went to the drinks section and got myself a guava juice and some yogurts. I went to get cereals too and after I'm done, i went to pay for the foods, I didn't see Jin or V while paying, maybe they still have things to buy. After paying i went to the car and the boys are already in the car waiting for me. "Took you long time to find food eh?"

"Heh! I can't resist foods, if you know what i mean!" I said with the matter-of-fact look. He chuckled, "hmm you should be a guest in my eat jin show"

The ride home was not silent as they turn on the radio and bts' DNA song played. Let's just say, we were having so much fun.

.
.
.

Jin made breakfast after we got home. The recording won't start after 1 week from now. So after eating i washed the dishes and said my thank you. I headed to my bedroom and got changed. I went to recording room to release stress for a bit.

"Great voice!" Someone said behind the mirror. Suga and RM was there. I went out to them and join them on the couch. I've been bothering to ask something to them, "forgive me if this question came so sudden but is it hard to be an idol? To be a billboard artists?"

"Well. Sometimes... but you need to keep practicing you know what i mean? Keep on doing everything better. It's hard for us at first. But after practices we can do it." I nodded at RM's remark. Hmm Suga seem didn't wanna talk so I stood up and bowed to them saying farewell, after saying thank you of course and went to the dance room.

There i met JHope and Jimin who were dancing in synchronised. They're such an inspiration, i watched them as they look at their self in the mirror. I've never seen that dance before so maybe they choreographed it themselves. They were so fast and it makes me wonder if they're actually humans.

"You want me to teach you the dance?" Asked Jimin. I smiled and nodded my head to him. We went on for hours just messing around and get to know each other. They're so annoyingly adorable and funny. After that, Jimin and JHope went to their rooms and i went to the pool area.

Its currently 7:08 pm and the exo members and the girls wont be here until 9:00 pm. There i saw JungKook having his own fun time. He's good looking and attractive. So i sat at the end of the pool and since i was wearing shorts it's easy for me.

"Take a picture. It will last long!" He said sitting at the end of the pool opposite of me. I look away and blushed. Gosh i didn't realised i was staring at him. This is so embarrassing! Okay! You need to keep you cool!

"Sure! If you want!" I pulled out my phone and take a picture of him. He instantly cover his body, "H-hey! I - I was just joking. Geez.."

"Aren't you cold? And what are you doing out here? You're like half naked you know?! It's pretty chilly outside," I said to him. He sighed and stood up. He took his towel and dry his hair while walking away, "it's none of your business actually!"

I sighed and just sit out here and think about how i had fun today. The guys was good guys but Suga and JungKook just doesn't want to open up to me. Maybe not yet. I sighed again and the moon just started to light the place, "what are you doing here? It's pretty cold outside."

Jimin asked as he sat down next to me. He handed me hot chocolate. I thank him quietly and he smiles. "You know you can talk to me if something bothering you, you know that?"

"It's just. Jungkook and Suga!" I said while sighing. He tilt his head in confusion and just stare at me like that. I sighed again and i realized how i keep sighing today, "I feel like they're ignoring me or something. They just don't want to open up with me and it's kind of bothering me quite a bit."

"I see maybe one day, they'll talked to you. They're just you know like that with people who they have not know really well yet. So... yeah you should sleep. You have school tomorrow and you will need some rest." He said while messing my hair. I hate when people do that to me but it's a different case with Jimin. It just feel comforting. I nodded my head and went to the bedroom with JungKook passing by me not even glancing at me.

Why am i bothered? What is wrong with me? Why do i feel... hurt? I sighed as i lied on my bed. I saw suga had already fallen asleep and the others were still not home. I pushed the thought of JungKook and Suga away and went to sleep.