Chapter 19

《Getting back together》

I walked to school before the others. As i walked I heard another footsteps behind me. I stopped and looked behind me to find someone wearing black hoodie and a mask walking past me. I never saw the person in this neighbourhood before, it makes me feel uneasy.

I shrugged it off and continue walking to the school. The person also was also heading to my school. As I arrived at my school, I headed straight to my class. Since I'm the only one in there, I wear my headphones and play a random song from my phone.

I rest my head on the table and unconsciously fell asleep. I felt something shifted making me woke up. I opened my eyes and saw BaekHyun in front of me doing the same thing and facing me. Our face was so close that I can feel his breathe on my face.

I stared at his face as I brought my hand up to his hair and softly stroked  them, like how I used to do in the past. "You idiot! Why do you play with my heart."

"I'm so sorry!" He said while holding my hand on his hair. He opened his eyes and stared at mine. He sighed and sit straight while playing with my fingers. "I planned on telling you the truth but it's just too late because you found out already. But in the end I broke it off with you and hurt your feeling."

"Yah! Byun BaekHyun! Stop it. Let's forget about all of those things in the past. Let's be friend and let's stop being awkward with each other. I forgive you and your friends. Okay? So just stop talking about this. It will only hurt us."

He nodded and smiled to me. He pulled my hand toward him and hugged me which I hugged him back. From then on we forgot everything and be friends again.

.
.
.

*Time skip*

Today after lunch I got a text from my father. He told me to go to the cafe, 2 building away from his company. We were in the van and surprisingly it fit us all. I asked the driver to drop me off at the cafe and he obeyed.

I entered the cafe and saw my father with a woman with their back facing me. My heart beats so fast, I didn't know what to feel. I slowly walk there, the woman turn around and i gasped. I accidentally dropped my things that are in my hands and ran toward the woman. "Omma! I missed you!"

She laughed, the laugh I had missed for years. I can't believe I met her today and i am thankful toward my father. I hugged her like she will disappear if I let her go. "Okay! Okay! Break it up princess! It's my turn now!"

JinSang oppa said but I shook my head as a no. He pouted and glared at me. I giggled and let go of my mom as JinSang oppa took my place. "Have a seat guys. We're still waiting for another person to come."

I took a seat in front of my mom which me and JinSang oppa argue on but I got the seat anyways. We talked about things, mostly me, I talked with my mom a lot not giving a chance for my brother to talk, which he pouted and crossed his arm. "Am I late?"

I saw JinHyuk oppa smiling while holding a big pack of gummy bear and lots of chocolates. I cheered and ran to him, taking the gummy bear and ran back to the seat. He stood there while opening his arm. He thought I would hug me. I giggled and went to him again and hugged him.

"Okay since we're all here. We need to tell you something important." I nodded while opening the gummy bear. But mentally sighed, 'all of us? Here! There's still someone I need to see!' But I shut my mouth and decided not to ruin the moment. "We're  getting back together!"

My mom said suddenly making me choke on my own saliva. JinSang helped me rubbed my back and JinHyuk oppa said, "I knew it! You lose JinSang-ah you have to pay me for that!"

JinSang oppa slap the back of JinHyuk oppa's head while muttering he's older and JinHyuk should call him hyung. "You okay lil' sis?"

I nodded and hold my mom's hand. "Is it real mom! Are you really getting back together?!"

She nodded and said, "we met again the day of JinYong's funeral. Your dad went there at the same time you came. You just didn't saw him. From that day on, we decided to let the past go and get back together."

" I'm so happy for you two! My dream has come true!" I said while crying. I looked at JinHyuk and he's whispering about the bet they made and the money JinSang have to give to him. I scoffed and slapped their head. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?! I'M GETTING EMOTIONAL HERE AND YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT BET?! YOU TWO ARE AN IDIOT!"

We fought and my parents just laugh at us. A rare thing to see after years of parting ways.

.
.
.

*At the house*
*3rd person view*

"Let me help you with that," JungKook said to Lily as she was cooking dinner. Lily smiled and talked with JungKook as they get along pretty well. Leen walked into the house and saw Lily and JungKook mess around with each other.

Leen looked at the living room to see Suga staring hard at JungKook and Leen went to the living room to greet him but Suga walked past her to the kitchen and talk to Lily. It makes Leen upset and bothered.

But one person was watching the whole thing. Watching how Leen got upset and how her expression change to hurt. Leen sighed and went to her room to wash up and change into a comfortable outfits.