Chapter 15

《School?!》

*Leen's POV*

It's Monday and here I am sitting beside Jisoo who fell asleep as Mr. Kim talk about how he managed to become a teacher while me, I play mobile legend not caring a single things around me.

I heard knocking but not interested on looking to the front. Then Mr. Kim started talking again about idols and staying at the class until we graduated. I didn't realise a group of people walk beside me and sat behind the empty desk behind me.

The class seems boring lately after our classmates transfer to another school. Like are you serious? More than half of the class transfer. I looked at my side watching Jisoo sleeping after I lost the game.

The bell rang indicating that the class is over. I poked Jisoo left cheek but he isn't moving. "Yah!! Are you dead?" I asked but he didn't even open his eyes. "Hey wake up! I'm bored!"

"He probably won't wake up until the next day!" InAh said, she's sitting in front of me with WanHee beside her. I chuckled and said, "Maybe he won't wake up forever. Only true love kiss will wake him up."

We laughed and I thought of something. "Hey Mae! Jisoo want a kiss!" I said loudly to the class president, teasing her while my classmates snickered. She blushed and I looked to the side seeing Jisoo already woke up straight.I smiled innocently while he glared at me.

"Let's play Mobile Legend!" I said using a cute tone. He sighed and took out his phone,"one game!" I nodded and in the end we played not once but numerous time because the teacher who supposed to teach us called in sick.

*Kai POV*

Today the manager told us that we're going to school. We're shocked because we already finished school but the manager told us that the CEO told us to. Our school outfit already laid on our beds.

We went to the school and sent to a class. We're quite surprised that the class is almost empty. But what surprised us the most is the girls are not screaming or squealing but instead they're smiling and nodding their heads showing respect.

We we're already told that this school is a bit unique but I didn't know they're this unique. I looked around and saw this one girl who had her head down with a guy sleeping beside her. We went passed her and sat behind her. I got a glimpse of her nametag and saw 'Jin' and the rest is covered by her hair.

Sehun sat beside me," Yah! Sehun-ah. This girl in front of me is quite familiar." He looked at her and the girl looked to her side and started to disturb the guy beside her. The two of us stared at her until she tucked her hair behind her ear. Smiling innocently as the guy glared at her.

I looked at the guys and they were shocked that JinHye or Leen is here, in this class. She seem to not taking interest in us as she kept playing games with the guy beside her. 1 hour had passed and the bell rang. I looked at my watch and it's lunch time, so me and the guys stood up.

"See you at the rooftop." We suddenly heard Leen talk with 4 of her friends. They nodded and walked out. We went to the cafeteria and found out that it's packed. So, we went to the snack store to buy snacks and drink, planning to eat at the rooftop.

At the hallway, we saw Leen closing a locker with guitar bag slinging at her right shoulder. Sehun ran and side hugged her while they both walked. We could see that she was shocked seeing her jumped a little bit, "Oh, Sehun-ah! What are doing here?"

"Since when did the two are so close?" Jin hyung asked. Did I mention that BTS is here too? If not, I'm telling you that they're here too like us. Trapped in hell, I mean school. "She's ex trainee in SM. They're so close back then."

He nodded and continue walking behind Leen and Sehun who joke around. As we arrived at the rooftop, Leen sat on the floor with Sehun, opening her guitar case. We sat with her and she nodded her head in respect while saying hello to us. We do the same to her. I looked at her and asked, "What are you doing?"

"It's Singging lesson after this. We're given homework to sing a song. So I'm warming up right now." We nodded our head to her answer. She was adjusting her guitar string. I didn't know she can play the guitar so I asked her again, "When do you started playing the guitar?"

"After I got scouted in the company." She said while grinning. We heard the door opened so we looked behind us to see two girls and two boys walking toward us holding lots of snacks. They stopped walking as they saw us and bow toward us while saying hello. We nodded out heads and looked at each other.

Leen was about to take a bag of chips but the guy who sat next to her in class moved the food away. Leen sighed and moved closer and begged him to give her the food, "You can't, JinHye-ah you're on diet! JinSang Hyung will kill me if he know this."

"I won't tell him! Please give me just one. Please!" She continue begging for the chips and at last, he gives up and gave Leen the chips as she dance happily. "Oh yeah. Guys, this is my friends Kim InAh, Lee WanHee, Kim Jisoo and Jung Haneul." She said while pointing to InAh, the girl who sits in front of her, Wanhee, the girl who sit beside InAh. Jisoo, the guy who sits beside her and Haneul, the guy who sit in the front sit.

We nodded our head toward them. We spent our lunch time with joking and chatting while the Leen and her friends was 'warming up' as she said. The bell rang again and we stood up while picking our trash and throw it to the trashcan on the rooftop. We walked to singing class together and sat at the seats. Class started as the teacher came in and call name to present in the front. The teacher said we just have to watch as we were a 'new student'.

We heard InAh and Haneul's name was called and we clapped our hand as they went to the front. The teacher played the songs and it was Spring is gone by chance - Yuju and Loco songs.

Then the next one to go is Jisoo and WanHee and they gonna sing Anyway by AKMU. They must've been famous in the school as the others took their phone out to record them, even Leen did it.

The class continued and Leen was the last one to perform, all throughout the class she kept on looking at the door while playing with her fingers. Then her name was called up, she went to the front with one of her classmate that already perform. She went to the seat in front and the guy went to the drum set. She looked at her guitar and then the door. "You can start now, Jinhye," The teacher said. "About that, ummm..." she stutters.

Suddenly the door burst open, a guy with guitar bag slinging on his shoulder, "I'M SO SORRY... I'M LATE!" I looked at Leen and she let out a relieve sigh, then glared at the guy. The guy smiled innocently toward her and sat next to her. "Ahh.. MinHyuk.. you two can start now."

We were so amazed as they finished their performance. Their voice fit with each other as they sing. Leen went back to sitting in front of us with that Minhyuk guy following her and sat beside her. Suddenly, Leen hit the back of his head multiple times. "Ahh.. stop.. Ahh!! What was that for?!" He asked rubbing where Leen had hit him. "I thought you ditched me, you idiot!" She said and smack his arm which he let out a wince. "I'm sorry, I forgot to set my alarm."

Leen sighed and looked to the front, focusing to what the teacher said. MinHyuk kept on glancing at her. Classes went by quickly and we went to the dorm to prepare for 'School' tomorrow. We were given 2 months of holiday but this is not holiday for us but .... HELL!

《Kai's POV?? 》