Chapter 10

《Meeting again》

*Leen's POV*

"JinHye-ah. Wake up! It's time for school. You don't want to be late now don't you?" I heard my manager, Park JinSang waking me up. I groaned as he shake my shoulder and I slapped his hand away. "5 more minutes, please!"

"It's already 7 O'clock! What do you mean by 5 more minutes? You better wake up if you don't want to get detention and get scolded by your so-called-witch teacher!" I quickly take my towel and rush to the bathroom inside my bedroom. I showered and after I finished, I look at my bed to see my school uniform neatly placed there. I take a quick look at my clock on my study table making me sigh in frustration. "AHHH~ PARK JINSANG~"

~~~

I'm sitting in front of the dining table glaring at JinSang oppa's back. He turned around to see me glaring hard at him and chuckled. I scoffed and cross my arm while pouting. He placed my breakfast in front of me and I eat my breakfast happily forgetting the fact that I have to go to school after this. Marshy sat in front of me and started eating.i finished my breakfast and JinSang oppa told me to wait in the car.

As I wait for Marshy and JinSang oppa to come, I play 'Shall we date :Wizardess Heart' on my phone. After awhile, Marshy enters the car with JinSang oppa. I felt sleepy, so I take the time to sleep. JinSang oppa wakes me up telling me that we've arrived. I whined while throwing my hands i the air waving it," Ughh! I hate school! Can't I just practice for today? I don't feel like going to school!"

"Get out, Now!!" He said. I whined and stay there. Refusing to move. "Now!!" He said again with a stern voice.I clicked my tongue and muttered quietly "So mean!" but unfortunately he heard it making him chuckled. I look at the back and there's no Marshy. She left me again.

I got out of the car and went to my class still half awake. I sat on my seat and just look at the table with my mask on and my hair covering my face. If someone would have seen me, people might think that I'm a ghost or something. As my eyes closing, a voice startled me make me awake. "YAISH! You scared the crap out of me! You look like a ghost like that!" My Seatmate, Kim Jisoo pat his chest.

I raised my hand showing my palm to him,"Sup?" I said. He sat beside me ,"So how's being an idol?" He asked as I sighed and rest my head on the table. It's pretty hard but It's fun! I get to meet SNSD, GFriend, Twice, Blackpink and guess what?! I got GFriend SinB's phone number!" I told him, smirking behind my mask. He stared at me for a while and throw his necktie that he's been holding the whole time to my face as he realized that i was just teasing him. I laugh at him and grabbed his necktie,telling him to come closer. He don't know how to wear his tie so I always help him. His parents always went overseas to work. "So.. Who's been helping you on your tie when I'm not around?"

"No one!" i frowned at his answer. "I've been getting in so much trouble when you're not around." He said pouting while watching me working on his tie."Done!" I said as he smiled cutely at me,"Thank you!" He said and smile again so I returned his smile.We talk and catch up what have I miss in school. My classmates started to fill the classroom and I get 'Hi','Hello' and 'welcome back' here and there. They're so friendly. I'm glad I didn't accept my dad's offer of going to a new school that's near my workplace.

I was running around the classroom with my classmates like I used to do when I still a trainee. I teased, play and talk happily with them. Then our homeroom teacher *cough*thewitch*cough* came and we scrambled to our seats.

-Fast Forward-

It was time to go home and I check my Youtube account and saw that I had gained more subscribers considering that I'm a youtuber before I became an idol. So, I decided to do a live vlog. I took out my selfie stick and attached my phone to it. I wait for it to load and as soon as I open the live vlog I had 300+ viewers and the viewers keep on increasing. I told them why I haven't been uploading for months after I became an idol. I answer my subscribers questions. All throughout the ride I talk and do jokes until we arrived to our company.