Chapter 6 - Corruption

No one Pov

Just when the three children head to bed after the window confusion, Frisk called Paps for another bedtime story.

They set up their positions for to sleep while Papyrus went down for Frisk's bedtime story.

"Evening! Fellow human Frisk! As well as Princess Chara and Prince Asriel! I see you are ready for another fantastic story of mine. Nyehehehe!" Papyrus said energetically.

Then, Asriel sat up and spoke to him. "Paps. Chara and I am sorry for-" "It's okay, Asriel. You didn't know." Papyrus showed the royalties a forgivable smile. Chara and Asriel were happy about that, but still blame themselves to what happened last night.

"Besides, I think it's time to let you all know about it too." Papyrus added making all of the children stared at him with wide eyes.

"Are y-" "Yes, I'm sure. Chara." Chara began to worry about it. He would never tell anyone his brother's story. Especially when he snapped that night. Asriel and Chara glanced at each other with worrisome faces while Frisk was showing excitement. They thought about talking to Papyrus about it, but they guess that was luck since Papyrus was mad about last night.

But Frisk thought about the map. So they went to ask Papyrus about th-

"Wait, Paps. Before you do, Could you tell me about the why we have been separated from the humans." Frisk asked.

"Well... are you sure about this, Frisk?" Papyrus asked with slight fear.

"Yes. I'm ready. Tell me the story of history then tell me yours then you Chara and Asriel, tell me yours on the war. That way, I can follow it." They confirmed through and through.

Papyrus sighed then started first the history of legendary.

"Long ago, two races ruled over the world: Humans and Monsters. Everyone lived happily working together as one. A king and queen of humans and the king and queen of monsters, immortality they had. But one fateful day, the king of humans died because of an unknown threat. Humans started to think the monsters killed him. And so a debate started. Then a war began.

Flames and spikes, clashed with magic strikes. Cannot be tamed by forgiveness, they fight. The humans tried to banish the monsters underground, but they escaped. Fled throughout the war, the humans thought victory had roared. Monsters, planned for an attack, first they need a land to live because they lack.

Then despair came, a war clashed through the monsters' land. Again, they fought. Unexpectedly, an enemy that rushed through monster land.

Called themselves 'Corruptors', because they will disrupt. So three fought fought for world. But corruptors' attack is infect and kill. One touch by the corruptors, then turned against their own race.

But, a twist, the monsters had won.

Corruption weren't strong enough to defeat magic. And so they ran.

Many were loss and lost. But victory stood by their side hence they rule.

After 7 years, a human child drifted onto their land. Merciful they are, treated her with such a holy hand. The royal family, they kept the child. Not so long, not so while, war came again after the decade of peace and 3 years of the human's welcoming.

War.

But this again but all be more. Humans vs Monsters. Fought again.

But another imposter, distraught the entire reign.