Chapter 14

This gif is AUNT STACEY. It was either Carmen Electra or Denise Richards I wanted to play her. Stacey's character is supposed to be fun, sexy, and hip. Let me know what you guys think! Leave a comment. :D <3

SKYLAR

I wake up to a loud annoying alarm. It finally stops and I slowly open my eyes to see it's daylight.

Thank goodness I was able to fall back asleep last night.

I feel movement next to me and I look behind me and see Ben rubbing his eyes, just waking up himself. He then turns to me and gives me his adorable sleepy smile.

"Morning beautiful," he whispers.

"Morning," I smile. "You have to work today?" I ask.

He frowns, and nods. "But I'll be off tomorrow and I'll be off for three days. How about we go off somewhere just the two of us?"

"I'd like that. It'll make up for my birthday/our anniversary you planned for me that I ruined," I laugh.

"Oh! Speaking of your birthday, I never gave you one my gifts," he grins, and hops out of bed.

"Crap your gift is still in my room!" I realize.

"Don't worry about it."

He runs over to his closet and gets out a big present bag with the words 'Happy Birthday' on it with blue tissue paper inside of it. He hands it to me, and I don't hesitate to take it. As I remove the tissue paper I look up at Ben and he has the biggest grin on his face. I think he's more excited than me. I finally remove all the tissue paper and frown when I see what's inside. I take the sweatshirt out of the bag and see the Pepperdine logo on it clear as day.

"Um what's this?" I ask.

"Our Pepperdine sweatshirt of course. For when we go together, and look I got you a hat too," he digs the hat out of the bag and puts it on my head. "Just wait till I give you your second gift," he grins.

I look at him and my heart breaks again for him. Not only did I cheat on him with his brother, I'm about to tell him that we're not going to the same school together.

"Ben we need to talk," I slowly take off the hat and look down at it, scared to look at his face. "I . . . I don't want to go to Pepperdine. I'm going to NYU instead," I slowly look up to see his reaction and just as I suspected, he's not happy.

"Wh-what? Are you joking? Please tell me you're joking," His voice cracks, holding back the tears.

I shake my head as tears start to come down, and he covers his face with his hands. He moves his hands to his hair and I see the wetness smeared away from his eyes.

"So that's it? You're just gonna leave just like that? What about Anna and Kelly? Have you told them yet?"

"No I haven't, but I'm sure they'll understand."

"That's bullshit and you know it. Is it because we fought? Is that the reason why you want to leave?"

"What? No, of course not. I've thought about this for a while now. Look I know this is sudden, but you know I've always wanted to be in New York."

"So just visit there then! Why do you have to live there?"

"It's not just that. To... to go to NYU I have to spend my freshman year in... in London."

"So you're moving to London?" He gasps.

"I know this isn't what we planned, but this is a great opportunity for me and I want to do this."