Chapter 3

This gif is none other than GABE <3, Of course I would want Ryan Guzman to play him! What do you guys think? Leave a comment if you agree or have someone else in mind. This story is for you guys, you can choose anyone you want! :D <3

GABE

"Place is dead tonight," my coworker Tori comes up behind me, and sits up on the bar.

The place is slow tonight. Nothing but a couple of middle aged regulars, and a group of drunk idiot college kids. I'm fine with it being slow, less shitheads to deal with.

"Think we should close early?" Tori asked.

As if on cue, I hear the door open and see four women enter the bar. The first person I notice is my neighbor Stacey. Figures she'd be hear tonight. She only comes here if she doesn't find some rich guy to take her home, and makes me give her free drinks as payment for when she used to babysit us.

"Looks like we got some fresh meat in here tonight," Tori says.

A tall red head and a short black girl comes in next. Or at least I think she's black, she might be mixed. When I get a better look at the fourth chick my heart drops.

What the fuck is she doing here?

I've spent two years trying to avoid this girl, and here she is of all fucking places.

Fuck, she's even more gorgeous since the last time I saw her. How is that even possible?

Her hair has gotten longer and she has it curled into thick chocolate waves. She's wearing a tight burgundy v-neck shirt that shows of her glorious tits wearing a black leather jacket over it, with dark blue jeans and black heels.

Fucking hell, she's hot.

I look up back at her face and she's staring at me with wide eyes.

Shit. Did she catch me checking her out?

"Gabe?" Skylar says in disbelief.

Fuck. Even the way she says my name makes my cock twitch.

Stace walks over to the bar as the rest of the girls follow and grab a seat across from me. Skylar sits at the stool right across from me looking at me up and down.

The fuck is she staring at?

I snap out of it when I hear Stace slap her hands like drums on the bar.

"Gabriel darling we need shots and lots of them!"

"Whisky or patron?" I ask.

"I'll have a patron," the red head says. She bats her lashes at me, clearly giving signals that she's interested. She is hot. Her tits are small and she's little too skinny for my taste, but she's easy which is good enough for me.

"Hi I'm Kelly," She smiles.

"Gabe."

"Gabe just bring us all four shots of patron to start us off with." Stace decides.

I take out the bottle of patron and as I'm pouring shots, I look back over to Skylar and she's still staring at me.

"Are you going to say hi or are you just gonna stare at me the whole time?" I call her out.