Twenty- Three

Valor chuckled as Ava sat in her high chair as we attempted to give her sold food for the first time since her teeth were coming in and she was definitely losing her appetite towards milk.

I blinked away the applesauce that was flung at my face and chest.

"I told you. She's just like her daddy, she enjoys a good drink." Valor said.

I rolled my eyes, "I need a shower."

"I've got this covered. You do that." Valor said laughing as Ava giggled along with him.

I was rinsing shampoo from my hair when I saw a figure through the fogged shower door.

I immediately knew it wasn't Valor, he was slightly shorter and his scent was off.

Why was he here? How did he get in here?

I shut the shower off, remaining calm to not let the stranger know I was aware of his intrusion.

"I know you know I'm here. Come out already." I heard in a deep voice and I knew who it was as I pushed open the shower door.

Stefan stood there, his eyes poised on me as he held my towel out.

I eyed him up and down as I refused to move.

"There's no point in screaming ." He said.

  I took the towel, wrapping myself in it as he gripped my neck and he began walking with me.

We walked downstairs and I saw Valor's unconscious frame  on the ground as a man drank from his wrist. Ava wasn't in her high chair.

"Please stop. Please." I begged, hoping they wouldn't drain Valor. He would die.

Stefan hissed and the man released Valor, and I could see his chest heaving up and down slowly.

I could smell Raven, her faint scent and I could only hope that she had gotten Ava and got out and not have fallen prey to these disgusting individuals.

"You've got what you want, now let's go." I growled. I didn't want them to get any ideas involving my mate or child.

Stefan hissed at me, the sting of his fingers meeting my face was unmistakable as my wet hair flung to my right, falling shortly after.

"You move when I say." He hissed as he gripped my hair, tugging me behind him as he walked and I struggled to keep my footing.

He put me in a truck thrusting me into the back seat as he cuffed me to the truck.

I hissed as my towel came undone and Stefan's rough hand  reached into the back seat and gripped my exposed chest before he started the truck and took off. I could hear the thudding of his men jumping onto the truck as we drove, one of them opening the back door and sliding into the seat next to me.

I kicked him as hard as I could, his head colliding with the back window and he went out like a light.

I rigged on the chain, huffing to try and break it from the metal bar of the truck.

I growled as the metal dig into my skin, breaking the surface and pain shit through me.

"The more you fight, the more it'll burn sweetheart. Wolfsbane is no friend of yours, but is very kind to me." He said.

I felt my wolf surface, wanting to shift, to defend herself.

I knew I could do it, but at what cost? Would his men go back for Valor? Did they have Ava or Raven? Was any of my family alive? I was going to have to find out.

I shifted without hesitation, feeling my wolf quickly fill up the trucks cab, ripping the cuff from the wall, though it dug dangerously tight into my paw and I could feel the poison making its way through my bloodstream.

I howled as loud as I could, the truck screeching to a halt being no match for my outcry.

I shifted human as pain made it's way through me.

I could feel Stefan, his hands on my body. I had only managed one strike to his face before he got his own blow to mine.

I gasped as the taste of my own blood filled my mouth, my vision blurring and I felt his grip on my neck tighten and I gasped when his invasion suddenly became more physical.

*Trigger Warning*

He was unwelcome and yet he entered without my consent.

I felt my fingers twitching with want to fight back, but I couldn't move. My arms and body was limp with fatigue as this man invaded us.

"P-Please. Sto-Stop." I whispered as he began bucking forward, my head colliding with the truck as he began to use me.

I felt him at my neck as he began to drink from me, invading me in more ways than one as he grunted out with satisfaction as he finished his assault.

He picked me up, tossing me onto the dirt road, my head meeting the hard ground with a thud and my vision began clouding with black. 

I groaned as one of his men sent the front of his boot flying into my stomach, the wind leaving me as I struggled to find air. I cried out when he repeated it again, the intensity of his boot sending my nervous system into over drive as I felt my body beginning or shut down on herself.

I could smell my blood, what little was left of it. It was mixed with the sickly pungent scent of Wolfsbane. And I could hear him as he sped off, but his smell. It was still here. Remnants of him were all around me. Inside me.

I had no idea how much time had passed until I felt myself finally relax against the blood soaked earth beneath me and my body gave into the darkness that sought to comfort us. The only thing I could think of was this was a pretty shitty way to die.