Thirty-Two

I hissed as I lunged at him and he intercepted me, gripping me against him as if he were protecting me from the ground as we hit it. I had scratched him across the face when he gripped my wrist.

I gasped at the feeling of his hands on my skin, it sent tingles down my spine and I closed my eyes as flashes of this man kissing my neck, my body, of him making love to me ran through my mind. But it wasn't like a fantasy, it was a memory. I could feel it, and I could see myself as I kissed him as memories ran through my mind, the two of us laughing, and even a baby.

I laid in the grass as the memory of who I was and who this man touching me came flooding back to me as he pinned my thrashing body down and he sank his fangs into my neck.

I screamed in pain and soon enough I was relaxed and he released me and I watched as he spit crimson in the grass next to me. I felt incredibly weak, and I knew my body was reacting to the human blood being stripped from my system, the high I was on was quickly fading and it was quickly being replaced with pain.

"Valor." I managed out.

He hushed me as he lifted me. I could feel my body yearning for the taste of human blood already, how it made us feel was indescribable and I knew if the temptation overcame my sensibility, I would easily become a killer to fuel my addiction and that was the last thing I wanted.

"Sleep love. You need to rest." Valor said as he began to run out through the trees. I could feel my body heating up as I closed my eyes as Valor moved with a speed to be envied.

Valor's hiss sounded just as a jolt of pain shot through me and I growled as my body felt as if it had been ignited, Valors touch scorching me with pleasure and he dropped me as I growled in protest when he removed his touch and it was replaced with pain.

I was in heat. How? I wasn't quite sure, I'd just finished my last heat cycle.

I looked up as he cursed, to see a small vile protruding from his neck and he picked it from his skin as it was drained from its contents.

My eyes widened as Valor keeled over and he grunted as he let out a hiss as the human blood began taking over his body.

I leaned forward and I gasped when Valor had me pinned against the forest ground in a second, the sly suggestive grin I had once seen when he was under the influence of human blood some time ago was now back again and it held promise this time, one my body would not deny herself as my wolf relished in her mates dominating side.

"We meet again love. I will finish what I started." Valor said as he inhaled at my neck.

He didn't hesitate as he took my lips in a kiss that had my insides swirling with want and my thighs clenching around his waist with need.

He pulled my pants from me and tossed them onto the leaf scattered ground. He sat up and pulled me onto his lap as he sat himself against a tree, and soon enough his hands had removed the rest of my clothing as my reasoning went out the window and my wolf took over and I felt myself too lose control as my threshold of pain reached its limit.

I grit my teeth as I lowered myself on Valor, the need to feel him and his drive to mate me insanely primal as we lost control of our human focus and reasoning. I knew in my mind we needed to stop, that I needed to stop this, but it was as if I had no cognitive ability and my body was not responding to my demands, but only listening to my wolf's.

Valor's bite sent me over the edge and he hissed as his hands gripped my thighs and he guided my weight above him to a quick pace that satisfied his own desire and led to his own climax. I growled and gasped with pleasure as Valor finished, and my heat began to slowly fade and I blinked my way back into consciousness as my wolf let herself sink into the back of my mind.

I fell back immediately off of him and I stared at myself in shock, my bare body covered with a sheen of sweat and a few dried leaves and dirt littered my hair and body.

Valor hissed as he reached for me, his pupils still large and black.

"I'm not done with you just yet love." Valor said as he gripped my wrist.

I knew the state Valor was in, he would be relentless in his desire and his libido was at its peak and he was already aroused once again. I couldn't. I felt ashamed already for losing control and I could feel my wolf wanting to please her mate once again. I knew what was going to happen, what was probably happening inside of me as I spoke. I had to get us out of here, this entire situation had Stefan written all over it.

I felt around with my hand and I felt a smooth hard surface. I gripped Valor in my hand and he hissed with approval as he stared down at my bold move. His jaw clenched as he closed his eyes and I moved quickly as I gripped the rock in my hand and brought it across Valor's face and I winced at the sound as his unconscious body collided with the forest floor.

I stood up as I hustled for my pants, not bothering with my shirt as it lay in tatters in the floor.

I gripped Valor's leg, certainly not going to leave my mate out here to be hurt or worse by Stefan and whoever was attacking us.

I cursed as I felt my heat flare up as soon as I touched Valor, the pain tearing through me with such a ferocity, it had me staggering as my vision began to tunnel and the trees around me whirled before everything went black.