PS 16

Dahyun's eating her lunch alone. The 4 guys? They're nowhere to be found when she woke up. They didn't even left a note. All they left is food.

They've been here for more than a month. I'm really used to their presence everyday. I wonder how it feels like when they leave me alone again. I don't know what I'm going to do anymore. I'm really happy with them right now, these past few days and weeks. I'm really happy within around. Wait —

As long as you need us we will stay by your side but if you are happy and you don't need us we will leave you

Don't tell me— no way. She grab her phone and go to her contacts. She don't have their numbers. She don't have any pictures with them.

No way, they can't leave me just like that. No. No.

She hurriedly run to their rooms and open every cabinet in there. There's only few clothes left.

She left the room and weakly sat down on the couch. She hugged a pillow and stayed silent for few minutes.

How can they leave me just like this? Can they just even say good bye? Or even left a note or send me a message saying, "Hey, Dahyun. We're leaving."  Everyone left me. You should be used to it Dahyun, you should be.

A tear slowly run down her cheeks and followed by another and another and another. She's silently sobbing when the thought of being alone again. She used to be with them, with those guys who made her happy— for a short time.

"HOW DARE ALL OF YOU LEAVE ME?!"

She immediately turn her back when the door opens.

"Oh IGOT, what happe—"

Dahyun run to him and hug him really tight. She sobs again, not because of sadness but because of happiness.

"Yah, what happened?" Bambam caress her back softly.

You're here. All of you are here. I thought you left me

Jaebum just stared at them. He smiled bitterly by the sight.

"We're not leaving just like that, okay?" he patted Dahyun's back and walks straightly to the kitchen.

They just gone for buying some groceries. He didn't think that Dahyun will come up to that thought that they will leave her just like that.

Youngjae enters the kitchen, holding other paper bags. He put those paper bags on the round table and helped Jaebum prepare snacks.

"Where are they?" Jaebum spoke up suddenly, made Youngjae look at him.

"Ah, IGOT and Bambam? I think they're at IGOT's room. Where's the bread knife?"

Jaebum stayed silent. He unpacked what they bought. Most of those were instant foods, they're not really good at cooking.

"Dahyun, is she okay?" he spoke up again while putting those foods on their designated place.

"She's crying a lot earlier. She really thought we already left." Youngjae chuckled a little.

Youngjae carries the tray and go to living room. Jaebum followed him and volunteered to call Bambam and Dahyun to get some snack.

"I'll call them,"

Jaebum slowly walks to the room. The door is slightly open, he sneak peek. He saw Bambam removes those strands of hair covering Dahyun's face. Dahyun's already lying on her bed, asleep.

Jaebum stepped back. And left the door. Maybe I shouldn't interrupt him. He walks to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Where are they?"
"They're asleep." he answered and grab some chips.

"Sshh. Stop crying." Bambam console Dahyun as he rubbed her back gently.

"I'm sorry, I really thought you left— I mean all of you left me. I checked your room and closets, why your clothes aren't there if you're not living?" she grab a tissue and cleans her face.

"Ah that? We go to laundry shop too. We doesn't know how to wash those clothes." Bambam slightly chuckled and patted Dahyun's head.

"We'll let you know if we're leaving, okay? Don't you cry again. You look ugly when you did."

Dahyun hits Bambam's shoulders and stood up to go to the bathroom.

"I'll just change. Don't you dare sneak peek." Dahyun warns him. He just nodded. As if he's going to? Nah.

He stood up and roam his eyes around Dahyun's room. The whole room is white. There's nothing much designs or what.

He sat on Dahyun's study table and grab a pen and a small piece of paper.

Dahyun put on her clothes and face the mirror to check her face. Her eyes is really puffy because of crying earlier. She really doesn't want to go outside and face the others, she feels embarrassed for acting like a cry baby.

She put her hair on a messy and about to go out when she saw Bambam writing silently on a paper and he put that paper on the lowest drawer of her study table. She waited for Bambam to finish what he's doing before she comes out.

"Hey! What are you doing?" she acted like she doesn't saw anything.

"No-nothing. Let's go?" Bambam stammered. She shakes her head and lies on her bed.

"What are you doing?"
"I wanna take a nap."
"And?"

She paused for a while, thinking what Bambam can do to make her asleep.

"Can you sing me a song?" she requested. "My voice sounds like a frog, IGOT."
Bambam chuckled out of nowhere.

"It's okay, I just wanna hear it." Dahyun insisted.

"You'll regret it."
"No, I won't. Promise."

Bambam sighed, "Okay okay."

Dahyun closed her eyes and waited for Bambam to sing.

After few seconds, she heard a soft voice singing I'm inlove. His voice is really good, he can sing actually, why would he said that his voice sounds like a frog? What a liar.

"Stop murmuring, IGOT." Bambam stopped.
"No, I'm not. Just go on, I'm listening." she remained closing her eyes, pleasuring her ears with Bambam's soft vocals.

Bambam stopped singing when he heard Dahyun slightly snores. He just stared at her for few minutes. He removed those strands of hair covering Dahyun's face. She's really pretty. That's all Bambam could think while staring at her.

"I wanna stay with you forever but I know I can't." he sadly smile and holds Dahyun's right hand. He whispered,
"I like you, Dahyun and I think I'm already falling hard."

[DAN: So how's this story going? Kindly tell me anything, comment anything. I badly need inspiration to continue. This story is kinda stocked, I've been writing this one for almost 2 or 3 years? Haha]