PS 14

Bambam's POV

We leave the place, I mean the hospital. Jackson, Nyoung and Yugyeom stayed there. They said that they're going to sleep at the hospital and they'll took care of JB over night. JB got real friends but Jaebum too! Like what he said earlier.

"Bambam. Jaebum."

Hyung and I looked at Dahyun as she called us. She's having that serious face. That's unusual, except last time when we set her kitchen on fire.

"How did you know JB's condition even though he didn't tell anyone?"

I look at hyung.

What are we going to do? She's curious.
Why are you asking me?  Am I the leader?

Like what I said, I'm the leader right now so I should be the one who's going to make way for things.

"JB and Jaebum are twins, that's why Jaebum knows a lot about JB without telling him anything," I seriously responded, this alibi must be believable.

"Okay. I'm going to sleep, both of you too."

Oh thanks God, I can finally brea—

"Oh wait, who's Sajangnim?"
"How did you know about him?" Hyung asked back.
"I heared you earlier, you said 'sajangnim'."

Hyung looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders. Well, that's not my problem after all.

"Sajangnim, our boss."

Dahyun turned to face us, she got that serious face again.

"Boss? So you mean you received that call where you came from?"

I take a look at hyung and I can sense that he's out of words. He's not a good liar after all.

"You can say that,"
"Go to sleep, go. Take a rest."

I pushed her lightly. I'm just afraid she might got more curious with things and we don't have any excuses.

"Wa-wait! I still have questions," she insisted but I stayed pushing her.
"No more questions, IGOT. Take a rest,"

She didn't say a word and started walking to her room. She's throwing tantrums and I find her cute when she's doing that. Cute? Who's cute Bam? Stop it.

"Ehem,"

I instantly look back when I heard that and there's Jaebum-hyung and Mark-hyung behind me.

"It seems like you have something to spill tonight," Mark-hyung teased as he pokes my side.

"What are you saying?"
"Pft. Stop denying Bam. Kindly, tell us about it."
"Yes. Let's talk about that,"

Mark-hyung is already laughing as he points my face. And what's wrong with my gorgeous face?

"Look! You're blushing!" he's already holding his stomach as he laugh. Hope he choked and die. Just kidding.

"Good evening, guys." Youngjae approached. He's still scratching his eyes, he just woke up.

"Oh Youngjae! Bam has something to spill tonight!" Mark-hyung joyfully shouted. What did he ate earlier?

Jaebum-hyung seems busy with his phone. I don't know if he's playing or what.

"What is it?" Youngjae-hyung suddenly switch his mood.

"Had you heard what I'm thinking earlier Mark-hyung?" I asked him as I turned to him.

"Sort of."
"You think Dahyun is cute when she's throwing tantrums and you said, stop it Bam and—"
"STOP IT HYUNG!" I cutted him. So he heard everything?
"What? Hahaha" he's laughing his ass off again.

Third person POV

"Hey, Jaebum. What are you doing?" Youngjae sit beside Jaebum and take a look at his phone.
"I'm chatting with sajangnim,"
"What did he said?"

Jaebum put his phone down and let out a sigh.

"We need to finish this mission right away,"

Youngjae nodded and take a look at Dahyun's room. So, they have to leave her after few days.

"Hey, guys. Listen to me."

But Bambam and Mark is still chatting and seems like they didn't hear what jaebum said.

"YAH!"

The two startled and looked at him. So, he need to shout to be able to get their attention. These two is really.

"Sajangnim told me that we have to finish this mission in a week," I started.
I take a look at Bam who got a dull face.

"Week? Seriously? That fast?"
"That fast? We've been here for a month, Bam."
Youngjae replied in a serious tone.
"Why does he want us to finish this already?"

Mark asked curiously. Jaebum stayed quiet, thinking what to say, how to say it properly. He put his hands on his pocket and let out a sigh again.

"We have another mission after this,"
"What?"
"There's other groups who can do that. Why us?"

Jaebum sigh again. He doesn't how to explain this. He doesn't even know to himself why did they have to finish this right away.

"I don't know either,"