PS 3

"I really hate having missions and right now I'm the leader, We're going to forget everything when we'rr in the human planet. All we can remember is all about our mission,"

Bambam keep on complaining while they're walking to the special room where teleportation to the other places is done.

"Stop complaining Bammie, maybe he choose you because you complain too much." Youngjae said while fixing his cap..

"Yeah, maybe he choose you because you complain too much," Mark added.

"Yah!..You just repeated what I said," Youngjae faced Mark as he said that.

And they began to argue with random things.

"JB-hyung." Bambam called JB like a kid.

"Ne?" JB answered while scratching his eyes.

"Can you be the leader? jebal." Bambam said with puppy eyes.

"Aissh. I can't," JB anwered.

"I won't tell anyone even that two." Bambam said while pointing at Youngjae and Mark that keep on arguing.

"How come they wouldn't know? Just enjoy being a leader because sometimes being a leader is really fun," JB messed his hair.

"Arasso. " Bambam answered.

He fix his hair, straighten his clothes and he stand straight like a soldier that caught the attention of his hyungs.

"Guyys! We're here, prepare yourself," Bambam begins his Leader-mode.

I think JB-hyung was right.

__________________

*at Dahyun's school*

"They're here! They're here!" Momo screamed while jumping.

"You know what you're going to do, okay?"

I nodded..where here at the stairs where Jackson usually walking.

They're here.

The acting is like.

I'm walking down the stairs while Jihyo is going up.

She'll bumped me and the juice she's holding thrown to me.

"WHAT THE!! ARE YOU BLIND?!!" I yelled at her and it really caught the students attention even JB.

"Mi-mianhe." she said in a low voice while looking down. How I wish she's always like this.

"Took off your blouse." I said while taking a look at my blouse.

"Mwo?" she said with widened eye.

"I said, TOOK OFF YOUR BLOUSE! CAN'T YOU HEAR IT?" I scolded, this is not really me.

"Ara-arasso."

She took off her blouse and give it to me.

I think I can't do this but I have to, this is just an acting Dahyun, this is just an acting.

"Took off you under shirt. Look, my under shirt is dirty too." I said just looking on my shirt, I'm really nervous.

I lifted my head, to see her face, she's looking at JB, so this is her plan, she wants to look like pitiful so that JB would notice her.

JB please notice her, I'll be dead if you don't.

Jebal notice her..

But JB just ignore her and walked out.

I'm dead, really dead.

The next thing happened is Jihyo also walks out, I'm going to walk away but Nayeon and Momo grab my both arm and forced me to come with them..

________________________________

"Mianhe. I did my best." I beg her.

"Is that your best?" Jihyo asked me.

"Ne," I answered.

"Your best is not enough, it's really embarrassing. He ignored me infront of everyone." she said while walking back and forth slowly.

"I really did my best, please let me go." I beg her again.

They won't do it again, they won't.

*PAAAAAK!!!* (sorry for sound effects I'm not good at it)

what the— she slapped me. It's really hard, I can't feel my face.

"Girls, you know her punishment." Jihyo said as she walks away.

What I am going to do?.What are they going to do?

They cornered me. I can't escape this time.

And suddenly my long time wish appeared on my mind.

"How I wish there's someone who'll protect me"

__________________

Another Chapter done .I'm always having a short update. Sorry.

Hope you like it.