PS 1

I'm walking around my room. I'm just thinking about something that I don't know, complicated huh? I'm always like this, thinking about something and when I'm going to do it I suddenly forgot.

"Haaaayyyy." I sighed loudly as I lied on my bed. I stared at the ceiling, tomorrow is Monday. I really don't want to go to school. I didn't mean that I hate school what I mean is, I don't like the students at school. I really don't like them.

They are so bossy, a lot of spoiled brat, judgemental, plastic and I don't know how to explain their attitude but I don't like it.

They always asking a favor or I must call it they're always commanding as if they are the boss and me "the stupid one" will obey their commands..Why I am doing this? I don't want any trouble. Once I didn't obey their command I'll be in trouble and I don't want that to happen so, the simplest thing to do is obey.

If you think that's bullying, I think so.

"Dahyun-a! come over here, dinner is ready," that's my daemo ( godmother).

"Arasso! coming," I answered.

I'm not living with her, I'm just visiting but I have my own room here. I'm just totally welcome here. When my mom died she became my second mother and I'm really bless because she's very kind and understanding.

"What's the meal for tonight?" I asked while rubbing my hands and cast a glance at the table.

"It seems that you are really hungry."  she said while smilling.

"No I'm not that hungry. I just miss your cook." I said and give her a sweet smile.

"Okay okay, you are being sweet again that's the effect of hunger. Just eat." she said.

I just smiled and turn my attention at the food. I really miss a homemade cook.

Because when I'm at my house I'm not cooking. I'm just buying a cooked food and eat that alone.

I really miss that there's someone cooking for me. Don't get me wrong, I know how to cook but when I'm cooking some thoughts come to my mind like: "Why do I need to cook? If I'm the only one who's going to eat?"  so I prefer to buy a meal that suits for one person only. I know that's not an enough reason but I just feel it in that way.

"Eomma! I'm leaving. Thanks for the dinner." I yelled so that she would hear me, she's at her room.

"Okay! take care.Visit me again if you have time, arasso?"

"Ne! I want to eat your cook again, goodbye," I answered.

She walks out from her room.

"Annyeong!" she replied while waving at me so I waved too.

I called her Eomma since I don't know, I just get comfortable at it.

I rode a bus and I'm lucky because the bus is not that occupied.

I looked at my watch as I sat down. It's already 9:25. I need to be early at school tomorrow.

_______________________________

"YEHEEY!!!!" Bambam squealed happily while jumping up and down.

"Why are you so happy?" Mark asked in curiosity.

"Don't you know it?" Bambam asked in return.

"Know what?" Youngjae join the conversation.

"We don't have a work to do for almost a month! That's great, isn't it?" Bambam yelled again while putting his hands up like he's under arrest.

Mark frowned, "That's not new, how many times do you think that they told us that we're going to have a break?"

"I know, but maybe this time, it's true." Bambam said while looking at his shoes.

"Don't hope too much so that you won't be disappointed." Youngjae said..

(Here goes again with the deep thoughts of Youngjae.) Bambam said just in his mind.

"Hey guys! what are you talking about?" JB asked the three of them.

"It's nothing." Bambam quickly replied.

"Hyung! Where are we going tonight?" Bambam changes the topic.

"Are we allowed to go outside?" JB asked them.

"Nan mollayo ( I don't know)" they answered in chorus.

____________________

Finally I'm home, I throw my backpack at the couch and go straight at the bathroom and take a half-bath.

When I'm done, I lied on my bed.

I look at the window. There's so many stars right now.

I stayed looking at the sky and suddenly, there's a shooting star.

I already wish this for I don't know how many times, but I'm going to wish it again right now.

I slowly closed my eyes .

How I wish that there's a people or someone that could help, protect me and always there when I need a companion.

How I wish.

--------------------------------------

Dandan