PS 7

When we get home, all of them are serious. Bambam told me to go to sleep and take a rest. They're not talking and playing with each other like before and that's weird.

I take a half-bath and go to the roof, unlike Bambam said.

There's no stars right now. Does sky got sad too? happy? mad? Does sky cry too?

The boys, are they real? Am I dreaming? Are they making fun on me? Yeah, I'm not fully believing them. But how can I explain what did Mark and Youngjae did at the store. Thinking about that gives me headache.

I hug myself.

"It's cold out here," I murmured.

-------

"What's the matter with you?" Bambam straightly asked JB as they as they sit on the couch.

"Why did you do that?" he added.

"Do what?" JB replied innocently.

"You don't know what you did?" Mark asked JB.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just giving her an advice," JB tried to explain.

"Sorry is not enough. Yes, you want her to give an advice but she has a point. You can catch that when she throw it ," Youngjae said crossing his arms.

"So what now? Are the three of you will get mad at me too?" JB asked.

"We supposed to make her happy not to make her feel like that," Bambam reminds JB

Is there something bothering you?" Mark asked JB

JB just look at him. He didn't know what to say, his mind is occupied with different thoughts and questions, he can't think straight. He admitted on himself, that was a very simple thing that he made complicated.

"Do you have any problem hyung?" Bambam asked JB.

"I-I don't have any problems." JB replied looking away.

"Let's just go to sleep, we're tired. Let's talk about this tomorrow," Mark suggested.

"We need to talk about this," Youngjae insisted

Bambam look at Youngjae and he nod, a sign that he agree. Bambam knows something is going on with JB. They're not that close but he knows JB's attitude. He's hiding something from them.

"JB," Youngjae called JB in a serious tone (he's always like that)

JB look at him with 'what -is-it' look.
"You're hiding something," Youngjae straightly said to JB.

Youngjae is keeping his eyes on JB since they arrive at the amusement park. He knows that there's something not right with JB when he's having that kind of face.

"I'm not hiding anything," JB insisted.

"Oh c'mon hyung, please tell us. We've been together. We know your attitude," Bambam tried to convince JB.

" JB, just tell us.  Yes, you're a hot-tempered guy but with that simple thing? You get mad because of that? And shout to our GOT?" Mark said in a hyung tone. But that's true he's the oldest in the four of them.

JB remain quiet, he didn't know what is the right word to say. He's just looking down and pretending he can't hear anything even though he do.

"Did sajangnim called you?" Youngjae suddenly asked JB. He's curious about something. He saw JB.

"I saw you went somewhere 'coz someone is calling you and when you came back, your face is like that," Youngjae explains before JB asked how he knows that.