PS 10

"Can you tell me?" I said as I turn my body to face him.

He just shakes his head, "You don't have to know."

He's so unfair. They knew my problems, my failures, then why I can't know theirs?

"Why can't you tell me," I pouted, so unfair

"It's not that I can't, I just don't want to." he said as he patted my head.
"Let's go inside, it's getting more cold." he continues

He offered his hand, I accept it. I don't know what he's thinking. Aish Dahyun, don't overthink just let them.

"Go to sleep, we have classes tomorrow." he said as we entered the house.

"Go to sleep too, goodnight."
I said as I close the door. I need a rest, my mind needs a rest.

I stare at the sky from my window as I sit on my bed. Mom, are you there? Do you know what's happening right now? Do you know them? Are you still guiding me? Or you let them to guide me? It's really frustrating Eomma.

I close my eyes. I wish tomorrow was a good day.

Bambam's POV

Sajangnim called us again. Saying that we need to be prepared for something bad. But he didn't mention what it is. We keep on thinking what bad may happen?

"Stop thinking about it." Mark-hyung said.

"And it's Friday, we have classes. We need to be hurry. " Youngjae added. He's packing his things for PE class.

"What about IGOT? Is she awake? " JB-hyung ask me, he's brushing his teeth while saying that. So gross.

"Ne~ she's waiting for us actually."

"Jinja? Let's go, hurry up" JB almost jump to get his things and get out of our room.

"What happened with that guy? " I asked the two but they just give me an I-don't-know-look

Dahyun's Pov

They're so late -.- they told me to wake up early but they're the one who's late -.- what a perfect morning.

"IGOT! Good morning" he said smiling, what's good in the morning?

"Where's the others? Let's go"

I said and pick up my bag to go outside. We're already late.

"YAH!! LETS GO! "Jaebum shouted so everyone hears him.

"Coming!" I heard Bambam shout back. When they get out of the house, Mark stretching his arms while Youngjae's scratching his eyes and Bambam's yawning. Why did they look so sleepy?

"Did you sleep last night? " I whispered to Bambam. His eyes are slightly close.

"We slept really late, that's why," he said and yawns again.

"Let's take a bus. We're really late," Youngjae suggested and start walking.

Maybe they can control their selves for not sleeping at school. But I don't think so. They're sleepy head especially Youngjae.

We took a bus and just like we thought, we arrive at school really late actually it's break time. Two subjects already passed.

"Hey Dahyun, why are you late?" JB asked me as we arrived at room.

"We wake up late, that's why." Bambam answered and walk passed by.

There's something with JB, he's looking pale and he's sweating.

"Yah, gwaenchanha?" I asked checking at him. He didn't response. Maybe he's sick or something but why didn't he came at school on his situation?

"JB," I called him again. And this time he's breathing really fast.