PS 15

"So that's all for today, don't forget about the paper works I've given to you." The teacher reminded before exiting the room.

Everyone sigh in unison. A lot of paper works to be passed tomorrow, like seriously?

Almost veryone already left the room, Jihyo is still in there who's still working on her papers. She wanted to finish those immediately.

"Hey, Jihyo. Let's go home." Sana murmurs as she fixed her braided blonde hair. But Jihyo ignored her and continue what she's doing.

"I'm going! Take care!" Momo who's already on the hallway shouted. Jihyo stayed focus on her papers when her phone suddenly rings.

"Mina and Nayeon already left. Are you okay to be left here?" Sana asked Jihyo sincerely.

"I'll be okay here. Go, take care."

Jihyo checks her phone and it's unregisted number so she ignored it. Maybe someone who's fooling around again, she's used to with that thing.

But her phone rings again and it showed the same number, she think twice if she's going to answer the call or not. She ended it and about to turn off her phone when a message pops out.

Answer the phone, will you?

And another message follows,

This is JB.

She's still constructing ideas why would JB call her suddenly when her phone rings loudly. She answered the phone and slowly speak up.

"Yeo-yeoboseyo?"
"Hello there, Jihyo."
"Why aren't you attending classes?"

She's too worried for JB. It's almost a week and JB's nowhere to be found. She bites her lower lip when a long silence came up. JB's not replying either.

"Hospital, I'm in here again."

JB chuckles a little bit. But Jihyo knows it's a bitter laugh. She knows JB well than anyone else.

"Are you confined again?"
"Yeah, since Monday."

So, those days JB was gone, he's at the hospital and suffering. She knew JB's sick since they're kids. JB used to trigger his illness when they're playing and that illness is still right there until now.

"Are you getting well?"

A long silence hits again. She's already nervous on what JB's going to say. Her sweat is already forming as she wait on JB's answer.

"I don't know either. Nothing changed. I'm still lying in here."

She doesn't know what to say, it's been a long time since they had a talk casually. It's somehow, new for her.

"This weekend. Can you visit me?"
"W-what?"
"Can you visit me in here? I'm so bored."
"Y-yes, I'll be there. Same hospital?"
"Yeah, as always."

Jihyo nodded as if JB can see her.

"I'm hanging up, my nurse is in here, she'll be mad if she saw me using my phone."
"Okay, take care."

And the call ended. Jihyo can't help not to smile. JB just asked her to visit him! This is so unbelievable. After a long time of missing her childhood friend, here they are, meeting each other tomorrow, having casual talk earlier.

[A/N: This is a really short update, I'm sorry.]