PS 2

I walked to school. It's early anyway. I kick a stone. I don't really know why I'm still breathing. I can't called this thing life.Is this the reality of life? Being left alone?

I don't have friends, even relatives. The only person I have is my Daemo ( godmother) and myself.

I'm already at the gate of school. I exhaled. Time to face the them again.

"Good morning Dahyun-a! Why so early?" she said while faking a smile. I just ignored her and took my seat.

"Hahahahaha!!! She ignored you again," Sana said as she laugh while pointing at me.

"I don't care, she won't ignore me later, trust me." she replied to Sana.

I'm just listening to them. What does she going to do later? Maybe she's going to give a command later, which is not new to me.

They are the most abusive group here in our school because they are rich, they have money, beauty but I don't know if they have brains.

"Good morning class," our teacher greeted us as she walked in..

"Good morning Ma'am.." we greeted her back..

———

"My head aches." one of my classmate complained.

We just end our Math subject and yeah, my head aches too.

Why does Math is really hard?

I really love Math but Math hate me that much..

The bell rang, that means it's time to go, it's almost 4:00 in the afternoon.

I packed my things.

"Dahyun-a, going home already?" Ji Hyo asked me. She's the most spoiled-brat I've ever known.

She's the leader of her group named "TWICE", it means think twice before you make a trouble with them.

Their group name really suits them.

"Ne." I answered without looking at her.

"Can I ask a favor? Don't worry it's easy."

"Geuleol su eobs-eo (I can't)," I refused that make one of her eyebrow raised up.

"Are you disobeying me?!" Ji Hyo yelled at me.

"Aiisshh. Arasso what is it?" Her face brighten as I said that. I don't want any trouble just obey the command and after that I can go home.

"We're just going to act later." she said and gigled followed by her company.

Her members. Mina, Momo ,Nayeon, and Sana..

"Act?" I asked curiously

"Yeah. We're just going to act like I'm the pitiful one and you're the bad girl." She answered while curling her hair with her fingers..

"MWO!" I squealed in surprise.

"Don't you dare shout at us!" Nayeon shout back at me..

"Mianhe." I apologize..

"We're going to act in front of students and of course in front of JB," Ji Hyo said in a soft tone which irritates me.

"You need to act well."Momo said and leaned closer to me.

"Because if you don't, you know what will happen." Sana added.

"I can't." I answered them in a low voice. I can't act like that in front of JB.

"Just do it or else!!" Ji Hyo yelled at me.