He took this as an advantage as his lips later met my neck and he placed wet kisses and hickeys all over it.

"You belong to me.." He whispered into the crook of my neck as his breathing started coming out heavy, "Remember what i told you when we first met?"

"I'm your submissive..." I trailed ofd seductively as I moaned when his finger found it's way in me.

"And?" He questioned as he pumped faster.

"You're my- ohh... dominant," I said but it came out more of a moan as he pumped in and out of me harder.

"Good girl."

This time he added another finger into me making me squirm and move under his hold, I moaned out loud making it a echo. I could feel his smirk against my skin now.

Then he did something I wasn't expecting..

He put a blindfold over my eyes that he got from hell knows where and tied my hands to the tub, making it not able to move and claw at him.

Then he moved around me, causing him to be infront of me now. Then he gently placed me onto his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist, he positioned me on top of him. At this point I could feel everything... and it felt so right.

"Are you okay?" He asked with pure concern laced in his thick, husky voice.

"Yessss," I moaned loving the feeling of his cock under me.

"Moaning like that won't make things better for you sweetheart,"He confessed as I felt his wet finger trail across my cheek ever so gently like he was afraid ide break if he touched too hard. I felt it reach downer, pass my cleavage until it stopped just above my belly button.

"Please," I begged.

"Say it. Say you want me and I'll take you right here, right now at this moment. Say you want me," he whispered seductively into my ear.

"I want you..."

"What do you want right now? Me or my cock?"

"Both," i moaned as his finger slipped into me once again making me moan out louder than before.

"Sure thing baby, I'll give you what you want..."

And with that, in one swift motion... he lifted me Into the air, and brought me back down, but not into the water, onto his dick. He thrusted Into me with little mercy, and me still not being use to his size... moaned in pain and pleasure making him groan as well.

"Thomas...." I groaned as i layed my head back, but just as i was about to get used to his size, he lifted me up and thrusted back into me, harder.

"Mikayla..." He groaned out my name as well as I felt his body stiffen and jerk as he pulled out once again and brought me back down onto his huge, dick.

"Ohhh...." I moaned out more and with a few more rough and hard thrusts, his body jerked up and tensed as he released in me. He let out a long breath and rested his head on my shoulder. Shortly after, I felt myself cum as well, making me impossibly full with both of our juices.

"that was...."

"amazing?" I questioned.

"Yeah..."

And just as he was about to slide out of me, my pussy clenched around him, not wanting to rid of him. He looked at me with a smirk and removed the blindfold so now I could see his smirk. He tilted his head to the side before asking,

"Round two?" with a raised eyebrow and his lips curved up into a sly smirk.

"Round two."

~~~~

"Are you okay?" He asked once again as we were done fucking for the 6th time in a row. And now one could imagine how sore I was.

"Ill survive," I said with a smile waving him off as I got up from the tub, but my legs gave in causing me to fall back down and Dwayne to chuckle.

"You need help baby?" he asked as he too got up and dryed himself off.

"Obviously! I can't walk!" I playfully yelled.

He smiled at me and dressed himself before bending over and removing me from the tub. He picked up the towel and dryed me all the while holding me up with one hand. I looked at him amusingly and with adoration while he did this.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked he stood up straight and stared me in the eye.

"Of course. But not as much as I could possibly love you," he confessed as he engulfed me Into a bone-crushing hug.

"I'm still naked," i whispered in his neck.

"I know," he whispered back.

And when he finally let me go, he picked me up bridal style and gently placed me onto the bed, heading over to my closet.

I noticed him tense up when he opened the closet and his eyes turn a darker shade of emerald. This always happened when he was angry, i noticed.

"Babe?" I questioned, which caused him to quickly jump back to reality.

"What do you want to wear?" He asked, changing the subject.

"My spongebob t-shirt and blue jeans shorts please. And if u can, please take out my adida superstars," I ordered.

He gave a curt nod and seconds later, he was by my side, already dressing me.

"Why did you go all mad?" I questioned.

He didn't say anything except pretend he didn't hear me and did my laces for me.

"Dwayne."

He didn't say anything, except hand me over a crumbled note that read,

Mikayla, guess who?? Your favorite person! although i doubt you even know me, that's IF Thomas didn't already tell you about me. You're mine baby, dead or alive.... I'll get you. And there'll be nothing your little 'boyfriend' can do about it. he he. stay tuned my love...

- MARCUS.

oh FUCK. his back... again. And for... me.

"Dont worry about it. I won't let him take you from me," Dwayne said with closed eyes and a clenched jaw..

"I'll do everything in my power to protect you, even if it means exterminating my only-"

"brother....?" A thick voice spoke from behind Dwayne making the back of my hair stand up. 

Who was this man ?

~~~~