Famous Cook! Sanji of the Sea Restaurant Part 2

I own nothing. Everything belongs to Eiichiro Oda!!<3<3

Oh and forget what I said last chapter, his name is pronounced "Rie-u like Tie" instead of "Ree-u" sorry about that, I kinda just realized while re-reading last chapter that it sounds better this way:)

Ryuu's pov

I sang Lily to sleep again like I always do. I don't know why I do it though. Maybe it's because I care?....Naaah, there's no way I could ever care for anyone again. It's probably just because she's my host and I want to make sure that she doesn't throw me away. Yea that's it.

Oh who the fuck am I kidding? After all these years that brat has actually grown on me a little bit. Her constant stupidity used to be so annoying, but now it's kinda funny and adorable. I remember when she would become so scared and weak and start crying whenever someone would make fun of the way she looked. Whenever that happened I would get so angry. At first I thought I was angry at her for showing weakness to someone weaker than her but I realized the real reason the last time it happened when she was 10.

She had just had some stupid fight with Ace. She was jealous that he was playing with some female dog that followed them from the Gray Terminal. But Ace being an ignorant boy didn't know why she was so mad. Of course Luffy and Sabo noticed though, and of course me cuz I'm a manly man. Anyways..... she started yelling at him and he accidentally called her a freak. He started apologizing immediately but she had already ran off while starting to cry. She kept running but didn't know where she was going. All of the sudden she bumped into some kid around the same age as her, it was one of the boys who's always teasing her. Great, just fantastic this going to be so much fun, not. They started calling her names again and were throwing sharp rocks at her. I became furious. I was just so sick and tired of them always picking on her. She didn't deserve it. Yea she may be a weird idiot but she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. And more importantly, she's my stupid idiot.

I told her to fight back or to at least put me in control and I would've stopped them but she wouldn't respond. She was in so much pain, first Ace called her a freak, then these fuckers, and now they're throwing sharp ass rocks at her. Finally Ace came and beat them up and held her while telling the brats that she wasn't a freak and that if they ever hurt her again he would kill them.

Now that I look back on it, it was a good thing Lily didn't give me control. Or I would've teared them to fucking shreds, no matter how damn young they were. She's tried multiple times to ask me what I meant by the other things I said to her that day. I always change the subject or make up some excuse as to why I won't answer, but the real reason why I won't is because I know if I answer I'll tell her the real reason. I can't let her know that I care. I know that she thinks I hate her, but its not true. I just annoy her and piss her off so that she won't figure it out. Then again she is an idiot, so maybe she won't.

I hope she never does though. Or else it would be really awkward. Can you even imagine how weird it would be if I (a man who is centuries older than you) lived inside your head and you find out how much I have actually fallen in love with you? Can you? Because I would think that you would be freaked and grossed out and would immediately toss me into the nearest garbage can or body of water. Which is exactly what Lily is going to do if she ever finds out. Then again I was only 24 when I was sealed inside my sword so I don't look that old or anything. And, not to brag or anything but, I was the youngest and most handsome lookin King back in my day😉.

What? You think I'm lying or something? I swear I was. Any who, I wonder what Lily's dreamin bout this time. Lets see shall we? Oh yea I should've mentioned I could watch her dreams like I'm watching a movie. Most of the time it's kinda like watchin porn that I can get off on:P

I laid out on the couch I have in ur mind and used some magic to make the image appear. Woah!  Looks like this time it's not just Zoro fucking her. But who the hell is that blonde guy? She's never met him before and I definitely don't recognize him. Hmm, must be another premonition she gets a small one ever long once in a while, I don't know why though. But back to my porn. It was really hot, even hotter than every time before, and it looked like she was really really enjoying it. Zoro was holding onto and squeezing onto her boobs while he pounded into her ass really hard from behind. That mysterious blonde guy was holding onto her hips while he was pounding into her pussy even harder than Zoro. And they were both going really fast. She was screaming sounds of pleasure at the top of her lungs, and it made me so hard watching her. I couldn't take it. I unbuckled my jeans and took my dick out of my underwear. It was really hard and was already soaking my underwear with pre-cum. Only she could do something like this to me. I started stroking really fast, trying to time my strokes to the rhythm of how Blondie was fucking her so I could imagine that it's me making her moan and scream like that. 1 hour later when she finally came so did I, sending my cum shooting straight at her face on the screen. It landed on a spot where it showed her mouth open because she was trying to breath from being so overwhelmed by her orgasm.

A few minutes later she started to wake up. I could tell she was horny, which made me hard all over again. She told Luffy that she had to go to the bathroom. Uh huh, yea I bet you gotta go to the bathroom now. She locked herself inside and started to masturbate while thinking of Zoro and that blonde she doesn't know. I started masturbating too, imagining it was me she was thinking about and touching her. About 10 minutes later we both came again. She cleaned herself up before going back to join Luffy and everyone else. I wiped myself off before going to go take a shower.

Yea I know what you're thinking, "If you love her so much then why do you like watching her get fucked?". My answer is simple, it doesn't bother me because that's what makes her happy. And all I want is for her to be happy. It's not just me, if she started dating Zoro and that blonde guy who we'll probably meet in the future, Ace wouldn't be mad  at her. He would be ok with it because he knows that in the 3 years they haven't seen or even talked to each other, that she had to have at least started liking someone else.

Hey everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't updated in forever, the app was bugging out on my phone and it wouldn't save anything I typed on my laptop And definitely didn't want to type this up on my moms computer in her room cuz she's always in there. Anyways, what did you think of my "dirty" scene? I wanted to test out how good I was at small ones like this & ask what you guys thought so when it comes to the big ones they don't suck. And what did you think of Ryuu I this chapter? Do you guys like him or no? I won't be mad if you don't lol. Also I'll put up a pic of him. I'm sorry I didn't do the whole episode this chapter but its really hot here. I promise I will try my best to finish it up next chapter, I want to do scenes with her and Sanji already. Oh & I've already picked out a song for Sanji and Lily, it's my #1 favorite song ever made and I hope you guys like it, I'll put it up the chapter after they meet. I'll be doing this for her and some other characters too, not just her love interests.