We're Luffy & Lily The Future King & Queen of the Pirates

WARNING: THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT IN THE FUTURE. I do not own One Piece in any way. It belongs to the genius himself Eiichiro Oda

Lily's pov

I woke up in a dark cramped space with my head on Luffy's chest. I heard voices outside and suddenly remembered that we were in a barrel. I woke Luffy up and he busted out of the barrel knocking out 2 pirates.

Then, some kid with pink hair & glasses who said his name was Coby started yelling about how some ugly vile lady named Alvida was gonna kick our asses while me and Luffy ate.

All of the sudden some gigantic hideous lookin fat lady came crashing through the ceiling. "Who're you calling ugly Coby!!!" She yelled while giving him the look of death.

Coby responded with fear in his voice and face by saying "not you miss Alvida sir!".

Alvida then asked, " Coby, who is the most beautiful pirate queen on the sea?"

"You Lady Alvida", said a still terrified Coby. Pfft, what a wimp.

"Hey Coby who's the fat lady?" I asked. She put on a look of sheer disbelief and said "who're you calling fat, bitch! I'll have you know I am the most beautiful Pirate Queen to ever live."

"No your not, my sister is" Luffy said pointing at me. I blushed. "and don't you ever insult her".

"What!?! You think that SLUT is actually even the least bit pretty? What the hell are you, blind!?!", she said.

"I told you, don't you" Luffy then uppercut her "EVER insult my sister!!".

Coby started to freak while I jumped on my brother's back & hugged him. "thanks Luffy you're the best brother ever! Hihi". I said.

"No problem sis. She just had to learn that anyone who messes with my sister pays a price". I blushed again.

I love my brother, he is the sweetest boy I know. He always takes care of me no matter what, even if I let the darkness control me and I kill an innocent person he quickly forgives me and is never afraid of me. I often think what would I do if I lost him, cuz I don't know what to do without him, he is the only one who gets me. I would die without him.

Luffy snapped me out of my thoughts and asked if I was ok. I said yes then got in the small rowboat that we were gonna use while Coby was telling Luffy his dream to become a marine. We decided to let him come with us.

A little while later Coby started telling us about a Pirate Hunter named Roronoa Zoro who was like a demon. He sounded interesting so me and Luffy decided to find out more about him, so we headed off in the direction Coby told us to.

I was so excited to learn about someone who people called a demon because it made me happy to know that there was someone else out there so I wouldn't feel like such a freak.

So, this is my first fanfic so please vote and comment and tell me what you think.

Also, i'm thinking of doing another fanfic about either D. Gray-Man or Fairy Tail or Naruto next, let me know which I should do. I'm still gonna do this one but I wanna do another one at the same time. I'm also still gonna do more fanfics after this too.