Where the Middle Starts... Part 1

Found this pic of Luffy and Zoro, just imagine Lily instead

Lily's pov

It had been storming for 2 days. We barely had time to ourselves just trying to keep the ship afloat. Thankfully it was over soon so I could go back to spending time with my boys. Unfortunately Zoro needed to catch up on some rest so I couldn't get his attention, making me pout. Luckily Sanji came to my rescue and doted on me, bringing me a chocolate pudding snack. He was petting my head as I ate when Ussop interrupted the moment as he spotted something starboard.

Luffy stretched his arm to grab it thinking it could be food. But he wound up bringing back an unconscious little girl; hilariously knocking Zoro off the ship as he did. We took care of her the best we could and laid her down in the kitchen. Sanji began making some soup. Nami tried to exchange names with the girl and introduced the crew, but she wouldn't tell us. She freaked out when she discovered we're pirates. 

Zoro and I went out to the deck and cuddled for the remainder of the day. We laid down and he squeezed me tight. He began to give me Eskimo kisses till he got impatient and lightly pecked me all over my face. He stopped and when I opened my eyes he was looking at me lovingly. I wish I could take a picture of the way he looks at me."Hey," His deep voice was such a turn on, it instantly made me wet. "Wanna get outta here and take a more private 'nap'" He smiled. I just nodded my head excitedly. He stood up and offered me his hand. I took it and he pulled me up over his shoulder like a piggy back ride. He took me downstairs to the couch and laid on it, pulling me on top. He slowly stripped me and started massaging my breasts before sliding his hands down to my shorts, pulling the zipper down. I got off him to slide them off and you could see the wet patch i left from rubbing on his lap. I climbed back on and massaged his cock through his pants, wanting to tease him. I knew he was getting impatient when he pulled me down and stuck his tongue in my mouth. As he passionately kissed me he undid his pants and pulled out his throbbing manhood.

"You ready babygirl?" He whispered seductively in my ear as he rubbed it against my ass.

"Yes daddy, I'm always ready for you." I sat up and with his insane strength he lifted me up easily and slid me down onto his throbbing member. He gripped my thighs as he bounced me up and down while power thrusting into me from below. "Mmmph, fuck yes Zoro its so good! Harder baby, harder." I don't know how he was able to but he pounded even harder, it felt like he was literally rearranging my guts. "Z-Zoro, i'm gonna cum!"

"Come on baby cum all over your dick, its all yours babygirl, all yours." I felt him fuck faster as I tightened around him close to my release. I came as I felt him spurt deep inside me. I collapsed on his chest with him still inside. He wrapped his arms around me and held tight. We lay there for a while just enjoying the afterglow. It wasn't long before Sanji called everyone for dinner. Zoro knows how much I love Sanji's food so he didn't mind having to get ready. He gently slid out an helped me get redressed since I was stumbling around like a newborn deer after being in that position for so long. "Come on cutie let's go feed you, you beast."

The crew tried to get her to talk or to eat but she refused, so we left her alone for the night to deal with the situation tomorrow. When night came Zoro, Sanji, & I went to have our fun but Luffy ruined it by setting off Sanji's trap for the fridge. Sanji went to check it out while Zoro and I continued, that is until the little girls scream woke everyone up, giving us no privacy. So we all went to check on her. Poor thing thought we were evil pirates trying to poison her or something.

Morning came and we were all doing our usual duties when we heard an explosion from the kitchen. The girl tried to make us all breakfast, key word tried. She used the wrong seasoning and it was incredibly spicy, my poor Zoro looked half-dead when Nami made him eat the whole plate. Luffy had no problem eating it, like it was nothing. Sanji said since she took the time to make it we should all eat it.