The Great Swordsman Appears!

Sorry I haven't updated, i've been busy trying to keep my grades up & trying to catch up other anime shows.

Well here you go episode 2. I do not in any way own One Piece, everything about it belongs to the creator Eiichiro Oda.

ENJOY!!!:)

Lily's pov

I woke up to Luffy laughing, then Coby started telling us about the Pirate Hunter Zoro in that annoying scared voice he always does. He said people called him bloodthirsty beast and nothing less than a living, breathing demon in human form.

"I like the sound of that. He sounds strong & cool!"

"WHAT!?! Are you insane Lily? They call him a demon for a reason, cuz he's just as scary as a real one!"

"So what, people used to call me a devil when I was little all the time & I turned out to be pretty nice, so what makes you think he isn't?"

"He just sounds so terrifying"

"Scaredy cat:P"

"Hey Lily, Coby I can see an island up ahead" Luffy called out from the front of the boat.

"I can't wait to get there, i'm sooooooooo hungry:'(" me & Luffy said at the same time.

_____________________________

We finally docked onto the island. I started getting out of the boat when Luffy said "WE'RE HEEEEERE! The Marine Base City". We then started walking through the streets which had open markets and of course Coby had to tell us again that we are insane for choosing this guy for our crew. Luffy told him how we haven't chosen him yet because we have to decide whether he is good or not. Coby then said that he is in prison because he obviously isn't while Luffy bought me a apple cuz they are my fave fruit, and bought himself a pear.

We noticed that when Luffy asked about Zoro everyone jumped which was pretty funny. Then, when Coby mentioned this Morgan guy everyone jumped making me & Luffy laugh out loud saying how weird this town was.

I got tired of walking & hopped onto Luffy's back without asking since he doesn't mind giving me piggyback rides.

Once we were in front of the base I got off of his back. Coby started saying something but we didn't really pay any attention & tried looking for the foothold so we could see over the wall properly.

I used my tail for extra support and was able to see over the wall better than my brother. And thats when I saw him.

He was tied to a cross in the,middle of the courtyard and was wearing a white shirt, a green bandana around his head, dark greenish-black pants & shoes, and a green haramaki.

"There he is Luffy"

"Cool, come on Lily lets get a better look "

When we got a better look I couldn't stop staring at him, something about him just kept drawing me to him. I was so lost in my own daydreams that I forgot I was alone until I heard Coby's complaining again about how this little girl was going towards Zoro and was either gonna be killed by him or Marines.

The little girl was offering him some rice balls that she had made for him when suddenly some ugly guy in this equally ugly suit came in with two marines with him saying that Zoro was being a bully for yelling at the little girl. He then went and took one if the rice balls the kid had made even though she was telling him that they weren't for him.

As soon as he took a bite he spit then out complaining about how disgustingly sweet it was. Then he took the other one and stomped it into the ground.